✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 17。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

"Bub, Oh My God What happened sweetheart?" Taehyung rushed forward and evolved the younger in his warm embrace without thinking about his outer appearance

Jungkook got shocked because of the sudden action but nonetheless melted at the comfort..

Taehyung rub the younger's back for few time before pulling away..

"Are you okk now?"

Jungkook just nodded avoiding looking at Taehyung..

Taehyung saw the Indifference and then sighs before speaking:

"If you are Okk, Will you enlightened me what made your emotions burst suddenly?"

Jungkook didn't answered instead he look down, Taehyung having enough of his patience wrap his hands around the younger's waist and pull him towards himself and from other hand he forced the younger to look at him in the eyes..

"Stop avoiding my eye contact, I hate when they aren't staring at me!"
Jungkook shivered hearing Taehyung deep voice..

The annoying butterflies once again rose, The raising heartbeat and offcourse Taehyung's hot breath fanning on his lips were making him dizzy, It was getting hard to stand, If Taehyung wasn't supporting him by his waist he would probably had lump down on the ground..

"Why are you being so uncomfortable?? Did you not like my presence?"
The Deepness was no where in the tone it was just soft but yet sterness as if Taehyung was giving the younger chance to answer by asking softly but at the same time used some sterness to threatened that the younger has no other option..

While Jungkook didn't catch the tone but words..He felt bad for behaving and coming out uncomfortable to the senior..He is just feeling embarassed and a little fear..

"I am not uncomfortable Taehyung, I-.." Cutt off as Taehyung kissed his cheek making him gasp

Jungkook who closed his eyes immediately at the sudden action opened them and look at Taehyung with crimson cheeks

"I am glad, Now don't panick, Your clothes are inside the bathroom, dried. Change and come back fast.. Alright?" All the while Taehyung talked he didn't made any attempt to give younger his personal space, Taehyung minty breath was fanning over Jungkook's lips while both held the eye contact..