✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 12。.*♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Just as Taehyung saw the message he marched his way outside from the auditorium...The professor's and his co-workers look at him in confusion but they immediately got back to work knowing that no one can predict the senior's actions..

In class, the professor was explaining the students when the sudden loud voice of door slamming took their attention..

Jungkook was also among them..

He widen his eyes once he saw the senior Kim Taehyung standing infront of the class looking so mad..

"What nonse-" Without listening to the professor Taehyung made his way towards jungkook who was looking at him with surprised face..

He held Jungkook's hand in a tight grip and made him stand up.. Jungkook yelp feeling pain because of the tight hold..

Taehyung then without saying anything took the younger with him out of the class..The class and professor were shocked with what just happened...

"Taehyung what the hell is this?" Jungkook was asking questions and was trying to loosen the hold but its seems like that its making no difference..

Taehyung left the younger's hand after they reached at a silent end of the passage..

"What is this Taehyung? How can you just pull me out of the ongoing class?"
Jungkook rubbed the area where now is a red patch happened by the strong hold to sooth the pain..

Taehyung without saying anything remove a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and began to smoke to calm his anger...

Jungkook widen his eyes seeing him smoking..

After 5 min which felt like an hour Taehyung look at the younger with a blank look.. Jungkook gulp seeing his eyes..

"Who was the one?"

Taehyung's deep voice send shivers down Jungkook's spine and also made him confused..

"One? What are you talking about??"

"Don't play innocent now, I asked who was the one you had your lunch with?" Deep angry voice..

Jungkook gulped seeing the mad look on the seniors face but managed to keep calm look and replied..

"M-y new friend.."

"Friend?" Taehyung chuckled..

"Till yesterday you didn't knew a single person and now suddenly you have a friend?" Taehyung continued still with the same mad look..

"W-e just became friends.." Jungkook said..

"Just?" Taehyung emphasized on the word

Jungkook nodded and look down..

"I want the name.." Taehyung didn't asked but ordered, Jungkook didn't like the tone but because of being scared he didn't said or changed his expression..

"S-eok-jin.."

"I want full name bub!"

"K-im S-eokJin.."

There was dead silence for whole one minute..

"Kim Seok-Jin so that's the name of the bast*rd.." Taehyung angrily said..

Now Jungkook heartbeat was on marathon, he was feeling very scared..

"W-hy ar-e y-ou a-sking ?" Jungkook asked gathering some courage..

"That's not your problem.." Taehyung dismissed

"P-lease.." Looking at the younger's small voice, Taehyung's anger magically disappeared..The rage now changed in to worry seeing the younger, his bub shaking..