✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 9。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

"Where are we going Taehyung?" Jungkook asked once they were infront of the parking, the younger was shaking seeing the place remembering what he had done and found a wave of guilt hitting him, he still hasn't apologised for his mistake from the owner of that stupid bike..

"You wait here bub, i will just get my bike.." Taehyung said and went inside the parking lot while Jungkook stayed at the entrance..

Soon Jungkook heard a loud voice of roaring, it was a sound of bike he look towards the source and found his breath hitched, IT WAS THE SAME BIKE HE SCRATCHED 10 DAYS BEFORE AND THE OWNER IS TAEHYUNG!!!

Wait suddenly realisation hit him!! Is this why the elder was going to punch him on that day?? The anger of the elder was relevant because Jungkook deserves it, he first hit someone's bike with his car and than left it like that, like a coward instead of compensating for his mistake...

"Bub?" Taehyung panicked voice was heard making Jungkook look at him with his teary eyes, he don't know when it starts flowing without his will maybe the guilt he felt is the reason... People might think he is overacting but no, he is just like that a sensitive person who can't control his emotions...

Taehyung park the bike infront of younger and got down from it immediately holding younger's shoulder asking him about the reasons...

"Bub, what happened?? Is it about the practicals??" Taehyung asked him with his soft voice but the younger didn't responded he was just crying looking down, Taehyung having enough to see him like that cup his face and forced him to look at him..

"Now stop crying and tell me what happened?" Jungkook look at Taehyung with his red Bambi eyes...

"I-i am so-rry.." Taehyung got confused hearing him apologising without a fault..

After apologising the younger again started crying...

"Bub." Taehyung sternly called the younger, once he saw how he was hiccuping and breathing slow...

Jungkook immediately stopped crying and now was just sniffing...

"Good now take deep breath and calm down.." Taehyung deep soothing voice instructed and the younger found himself drowning in it..

Jungkook obliged and calm himself...

"Are you okk now?" Taehyung asked after wipping the last tear...

Jungkook nodded

"Now will you tell me what happened? And why were you apologising?" Taehyung asked like he was talking to a baby

"U-mm T-aehyung i- I was the one who scratched your bike that day..I- swear it was unintentional i was just par-king my car, I- am sorry, y-ou can punish me.." Jungkook said Looking down feeling ashamed of himself..

Taehyung understand now why the younger was behaving like that...He cursed himself for bringing only that specific bike today to university from his collection...

"Wait! You were going to punish me on that day right? Why did you stop you could've punched me atleast i would've not felt this bad.." Jungkook suddenly said his mind just repeating that day when the elder suddenly barged into the ongoing class just to what? Punch him, he first thought why will someone wants to punch him when he hadn't done anything infact he had also not met the person but fool him forgotten that he has done one mistake mistakenly and now will have to compensate it...

"Hey! Relax bub.." Jungkook's face was still in his hold.. "It's alright and i am also sorry i never apologised to you for attempting to punch you so we are even.." Taehyung softly said trying to assure the younger that it wasn't his fault..