✿♡*.。Chapter 2。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Jungkook was talking to one of his classmate, back facing the professor..As university started 1 week before his admission..He has some notes to complete so he thought to ask for help..And luckily the boy behind him agreed to help him..He was the same boy who was talking about some fight last week..He was busy asking about the details of the notes when suddenly someone jerked him upwards..He was startled with the force.. Before even thinking anything due to his reflex he close his eyes because he found a punch coming his way..So he closed his eyes tightly waiting for the impact to come..But all he heard after closing eyes was silence..

Still not feeling anything..Jungkook opened his doe eyes slowly and was met with a pair of two color hazel eyes looking back at him..

Jungkook opened his doe eyes slowly and was met with a pair of two color hazel eyes looking back at him

Jungkook when he found the man looking at him sharply gulped because the gaze was piercing through his soul

Jungkook when he found the man looking at him sharply gulped because the gaze was piercing through his soul..The man who was infront of him was handsome..More than any man Jungkook has seen..They both were lost in each other eyes for a couple of minutes..All the students, Taehyung's friends and the professor were too quite and was just looking at the interaction..

"Beautiful." The word left Tae's mouth unconsciously

"Huh?" Kook muttered too lost in the hazel eyes..

"I said beautiful.." Tae chuckled at the cuteness and repeated..The punch that was in the air few seconds ago was now behind his back..

Jungkook broke the contact and look down..Not knowing what is happening?..All the people present their were looking at them with their mouth open..No not them but especially Taehyung..They all were too Astonished to speak or to even think..

Tae who was still mesmerized kept looking at Kook..Seeing Kook's discomfort the professor thought to barged in..

"Taehyung if you don't have any work here.. please leave you are disturbing my class.." The professor said even though he was scared to death.. Because why not the guy infront of them is crazy and his actions can't be predicted..

Taehyung tss annoyingly and glared at professor for disturbing his view..

Jungkook was just looking down to scared to look up..The boy named Taehyung was just going to punch him? (By the way he got the name from the professor because he just now called him)