✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 16。⁠.*♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

"Bub, Wth!! What did you do?"
Taehyung after being in shocked for few minutes walk towards jungkook and started looking around to find the aforementioned male's shirt..

"Me? What Me Do??"
Jungkook asked pouting and then started fake crying..

Taehyung sighs seeing his bub's antics and then picked the soaked shirt up which he found on the bathroom floor

"Mr. Cacoon give me attention.." Jungkook stomped his foot on the ground with an irritated huff seeing the elder going somewhere..

Taehyung nodded his head absent mindedly and came back from wash room, he just went to put the youngers shirt to wash so by the time the younger is sober he won't have to worry about his clothes, otherwise if Jungkook went home with different clothes it will only raise questions from his parents..

"Here I am sweetheart, with my attention.." Taehyung said and stood infront of his bub

Jungkook look at him with a blank look and then his whole face turned red and he look down hiding his eyes...

Taehyung got confused with the sudden expression change and then look downwards at himself and then widen his eyes in realisation..

He is still half naked!!

He forgot to wear the shirt because of seeing the younger..

"B-u.." Before Taehyung could utter anything he saw Jungkook nodding his head looking down as if agreeing to something and then Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with hooded eyes before walking towards him..

Taehyung stood straight in his place without moving..

When Jungkook came too close to Taehyung he raised his hands and started touching Taehyung's hard chest making the aforementioned to gulp a lump in his throat..

"B-ub w-hat are you doing?"
Taehyung for the first time in his life stuttered, he wasn't nervous but panick..See he wouldn't have any problem with all this if the younger was sober but that's not the case now, Jungkook is not in his senses, he is almost unconscious, Drunk!! So Taehyung is finding it hard, even the smallest touch..