✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 21。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Jungkook was still gawking at the players when his pleasant view was broken by another person..

Jungkook whined and look up at the person with irritated expression thinking that the person will understand and stop blocking his view but seems like the person is too dense..

He exasperatedly look up but his displeased expression immediately changed when he saw who was infront of him!

It was Kim Taehyung who was glaring in his soul with his dark gaze which were radiating obnoxious spell..

"Having fun, Aren't we?"
The dark tone of the older made goosebumps rise in the younger's skin, He stood up from the arena and walk a little ahead to have a clear look of senior, since the sun was particularly on their face..

"N-.." Jungkook stuttering was cutt off by an unexpected gasp that left his mouth by seeing the scene infront of him..

Taehyung just came too close to him invading his personal space and remove his Basket Ball top displaying his athletic body to him and to everyone present their..

The Girls at the arena hollard while Jungkook was too stunt to speak..His cheeks immediately took a beautiful shade of pink..

"Is it enough or should I remove my lowers too?"
Taehyung asked with a satisfied smirk on his face..His jealousy and possessiveness has no boundaries that's why as soon as he saw his little world eye assaulting his naked teammates he couldn't control the burning desire he felt inside his heart and immediately did what he felt can calm his blazing mind..

The teammates now have stopped playing seeing the commotion at the arena as all the girls and some boys are now surrounding the hearthrob...

"I asked you something bub.."
Taehyung whole demeanor changed, the tone now was playful

Ignoring everyone who were trying to grab his attention, he came excessively close to Jungkook and slide his palm on the younger's bare thin waist..

The crop top that, Jungkook was wearing reveals his belly slightly which made it easier for Taehyung to have skin to skin contact..

Jungkook shyly look down and then his ear turned beet root seeing elder naked athletic chest..

Due to being too close Jungkook had to keep his hand on Taehyung firm pecs, The elder was very much enjoying the younger's confused flustered state..

"Tae-hyu-gie.."

"Why are you now stuttering bub? Clearly you were enjoying this view before, the only difference now is the model!"

Jungkook ear turned red realising that the senior has seen him drooling over the naked torso of basketball players..

Taehyung was enjoying the younger's expression too much but that doesn't mean he has forgotten what happened, He is still mad and jealous about it but he will take care of it later for now he's all attention belong's to his bub..