Chapter 4

Lucia continues to contemplated her rose gold tail fin on Lucien's bed.

The princess touched her tail fin smoothly. She not only has a scaly pink tail fin. She had little side fins on her waistlines.

Lucia touches more of her little fins above her rose gold tail fin.

The princess was gloomy. "How can't I swim like a mermaid than I can like a human being?" She thought.

Lucia efforts to move her lower pink tail fin up and down a few times.

She wasn't in pain or anything.

Maybe it's just the spasm of her legs before being transformed into a mermaid.

Princess Lucia remembers her both legs getting cramped while on the ocean's surface.

She hoped her muscle pains are gone.

The princess attempts to get off of merman's bed.

Lucia tries to swim with her arms and her rose gold tail fin.

She figured that she will be able to swim again.

Lucia swam up a bit.

But the princess collapses down onto the sandy floor suddenly. She was wide-eyed. "Uh!" Lucia gasped.

The princess landed on her right side of her fish body. She was gloomy again. Lucia tried to stand up herself. The princess was only on her bended pink tail fin. "Oh what's wrong with me?" She thought again.

Lucia made another tactic for herself.

Instead of trying to swim upwards like couple days ago, the princess slides forward with her hands on the sand.

Lucia does better at shifting her rose gold tail fin than swimming. She moves how a desert snake can move.

Then, the princess was being carried off the sandy ground by the cerulean merman.

Lucia was surprised to see him again. "Lucien..." she whispered.

The cerulean merman was confident. "I think I can tell you need help swimming." He said.

Lucia was perplexed. "I haven't called and asked you for your help." She utters.

Lucien kept his sweet smile on. He was affectionate. "I know...But I wanted to..." Lucien said.

The princess's face became red as the maraschino cherry. Lucia got a strange feeling of her heart. "Oh my gosh! Why is he so darn hot with his eyes and smile on his face?!" She thought again.

The princess hid her face on his bare chest. Lucia couldn't look at him afterwards. She was so confused with her widened eyes.

The cerulean merman was bothered at the rose gold mermaid. "Lucia, are you okay?" Lucien wondered.

The princess was perturbed. She had to get something out of her mind quick. "Just take me outside and help me swim you beautiful idiot!" Lucia exclaimed in her reply.

He was astounded by her response. Then, Lucien just nodded his head and said, "U-um, okay..."

Before the cerulean merman took the pink mermaid, Lucien made an emotionless expression. "I'm a beautiful idiot?" He thought in his inquiry.

————————————

Lucien left Lucia sitting on the sand floor.

The cerulean merman was confident again. Lucien forgets right away for being called the beautiful idiot by the rose good mermaid.