Chapter 14

There was the slow clapping in the distance.

Cory, Sara, Lucien and Lucia turned their heads to see the ocean.

The dark orange sea demon arrived on the sea's surface. He was bald. The dark orange cecaelia was mischievous. "Isn't it a twist of the fairytale..." he said quietly.

The rose gold mermaid was gasping in terror.

The cerulean merman grasped onto Lucia. Lucien was furious. "Nero!" He shouted.

The two white witches are concerned.

The dark orange sea demon was interested. Nero was sinister. "The princess who has turned into a mermaid...is really a mermaid princess...by her mother mermaid who became a queen by marrying a human...How brilliant that is..." he perceived.

Lucien furrowed his eyebrows. "You can't have this mermaid, Nero! If you want her, you have to go thru me first! I won't hesitate to tail-slap you ridiculous!" He rants.

The evil dark orange cecaelia was chuckling devilishly.

Lucia wrapped her arms around him.

The cerulean merman wraps his arms around her back.

The eyes on the dark orange sea demon hasn't left.

Nero was confidently evil. "I was going to snatch two mermaids in my tentacles. But I got one instead. Oh what a catch I had here." He mentioned.

The dark orange sea demon moved aside to his left. Nero showed his caught of the day.

It was the dark red mermaid. She had her arms behind her back. The dark red mermaid was bound and gagged in the dark orange cecaelia's tentacle. Her face was fearful of the sea demon.

The two white witches gasps in their bewilderment. "Sandra!" Cory and Sara exclaimed in unison.

Lucien was anxious.

The pink mermaid was worried. "Mother." She whispered in her fright.

Nero was wicked. The dark orange cecaelia smiles at Lucia. "OH so you do know about Sandra the Fearless, mermaid princess...That might make your mother the mermaid queen...Nice..." he said.

The cerulean merman was mad at the dark orange sea demon. "Nero, let her go!" He demanded.

The dark orange cecaelia didn't bother. "Come on, Lucien...I didn't start a war against the mer-people over the fishes..." he admitted.

The rose gold mermaid was confused yet afraid. "Huh?" She inquired.

Nero made an evil grin. "You see, Princess Lucia...And whoever is here in this scene...I may as well say that I started a war years ago..." he added, looking at Sandra in his clutches. "for the pretty mermaid I have seen for so long..." he confessed.

The dark red mermaid was irritated at the dark orange sea demon.

The princess was annoyed at Nero. "What do you want with my mother?" Lucia asked.

Lucien was frowning at the dark orange cecaelia.

Nero did not leave his sight of Sandra. "Well it's a plan that I have worked with since your mother left the ocean...The war was just a way to get her to leave the castle...But the princess's distress of the spell got her attention..." he explained.

Cory and Sara are appalled by the dark orange sea demon. They are messed up big time.

The cerulean merman shook his head. "Get to the point, Nero." Lucien commanded.

The dark orange cecaelia blinked his eyes twice at the dark red mermaid. Nero was intimidating. "The point is for this sweetfish Sandra..." he added. The dark orange sea demon pulls his tentacle with the dark red mermaid close to him. "I can stop the war quickly under the sea...if you agree to marry me..." Nero said softly in his devilish tone.