Chapter 12

Lucia...you are a mermaid to me...

The princess keeps her eyes shut for her thoughts. But the rose gold mermaid was lost in sadness.

Questions have filled in her head for the spell of the mermaid.

What if the cerulean merman is not his fate to break the spell? What if Lucien is not her true love? What if the king of the castle knows what's best for her? Than her mother? And her brother?

But Prince Lucas had to get rid of his twin sister due to jealousy. To make changes once Lucas is king of the castle.

If the prince becomes the king from her home kingdom, the first change he will make is to bring the meat and fish back.

After seventeen years of not eating meat and fish.

Princess Lucia knows her mother was allergic to fish.

She knows because her father told her.

What if her father and mother casted the princess out if she became the mermaid officially?

The pink mermaid cannot imagine how disappointing they would be if she let the merman kissed the mermaid, who happens to be a princess.

When the cerulean merman kisses on her lips, Lucia haven't pulled herself away from him instantly.

She really did not.

The princess was really heartfelt. Her life was on her deadline for breaking the spell.

For what's important after Lucien gave her a passionate kiss, Princess Lucia has been loved.

After the cerulean merman let go of her lips, she heard his whisper.

Something that made her eyes pop open immediately.

The rose gold mermaid was astounding. "What?" She asked.

Lucien has his eyes widened. "Lucia, your gills are gone. I wish you could see for yourself. Something has changed you after a kiss." He answered.

The pink mermaid blinked her eyes twice in bewilderment. Lucia touched her right side of her neck.

Her three lines of her gills had just vanished.

She looked down to her rose gold mermaid form.

Princess Lucia gasped in awe.

The pink mermaid noticed her tail fin. Her strings of pearls on her waist. Her long light pink skirt.

Lucia touches her head. She felt the tiara with blue jewels.

The rose gold mermaid was smiling. The princess couldn't contain her joyous expression. "I'm...The spell...The spell is really broken..." She breathed.

The cerulean merman was confused. Lucien holds her shoulders gently. "Lucia, are you okay?" He wondered.

The pink mermaid glanced at the cerulean merman. Lucia was confident. "Lucien, I'm okay." She replied.

Then, the princess stared at his vermilion eyes. Lucia had her courage to tell the cerulean merman. The rose gold mermaid sighed before she says, "Lucien, I really needed to tell you something about me. Believe it or not, I was under a spell by the two white witches."

The cerulean merman blinked his eyes twice. Lucien was taken aback at first.

Then, the cerulean merman actually made a sad smile at her. "Lucia, I do understand what got you failed at swimming all of a sudden...You are a mermaid princess..." Lucien uttered.

The pink mermaid was baffled. Then, she sees that the cerulean merman doesn't know for one thing.

Princess Lucia was a human being.

Now that Lucien has kissed her, Lucia IS a pinkish mermaid princess permanently.

She stares at his striking vermilion eyes again. The rose gold mermaid closes her eyes halfway down.

The cerulean merman blinks his eyes one time. "You have beautiful dark pink eyes." Lucien compliments.

Princess Lucia is in love with him.

The cerulean merman was affectionate. "You're scared of your family finding you...And you get taken back to your home afterwards...If you ask them to stay and be happy here with me, they'll respect your decision...And they will see we are in love..." Lucien stated.

The princess smiled at him.

The cerulean merman smiles back at her. "Lucia, will you stay with me under the ocean and be my sweetfish, please?" Lucien wonders.

The pink mermaid couldn't have been more happier than the scattered spell. Her eyes twinkled at the cerulean merman. "Lucien..." She whispered.

Then, Princess Lucia leans in closer to him. "Of course I will stay and be your sweetfish, beautiful angelfish." She replies finally.

The cerulean merman closed his eyes. Lucien kisses her lips before she got to kiss him back.

Lucia shut her eyes and felt his warmth tenderness.

Their tail fins intertwined.

They embraced each other in their arms.

And their cheeks are as redder than bright strawberries.

While Lucien and Lucia are still kissing tenderly, the pair of the spotted sea lions swam around the open sea.

They made a shape of the big heart out of bubbles, overlaying the mer-couple.

Lucien's and Lucia's kiss of love became true to them.

Next part soon!