Chapter 15

Lucien and Lucia swims underneath the ocean's surface.

They are swimming in fear, pursuing the dark red mermaid in the dark orange sea demon's coiled tentacle.

Sandra was still bound and gagged, but unconscious.

The dead dark orange cecaelia sunk unhurriedly into the bottom of the sea.

The princess and the cerulean merman swam in a rush to rescue the dark red mermaid.

Lucia was dreadful. "Mother!" She called.

The purple mermaid went outside of the house of seashells. Pearl was puzzled. "Hello...what's going on all of a sudden?" She inquired.

The purple mermaid glanced up above her. Pearl changed her expression of confusion to alarming.

The purple mermaid gasped. Pearl was shocked. "Sandra the Fearless!" She exclaimed.

The purple mermaid swims faster as the sea lion.

Pearl meets with the princess and Lucien. The purple mermaid faced her mer-son. "Lucien, what happened?" Pearl wondered.

They arrived to the tentacled dark red mermaid.

The cerulean merman efforts to remove the dark orange sea demon's tentacle off of Sandra's mouth. Lucien was concerning. "Nero had stolen the queen. He tried to sink her down underwater with desirous bubbles. Someone stopped the cecaelia." Lucien replied.

Lucia attempts to loosen the sea demon's tentacle out of her mother's tied arms.

The purple mermaid helps the princess to un-tentacled the dark red mermaid. Pearl was bothered. "Nero using a magic potion on Sandra?" She inquires.

The cerulean merman shook his head. Lucien was frowning at the dark orange sea demon. "I don't understand. Nero's not a sea sorcerer." He uttered.

Pearl and Lucia ultimately removes the dark orange tentacle off of Sandra's arms.

The cerulean merman continues to unbind the dark red mermaid.

The rose gold mermaid swam to look at her.

The princess's worry grew. Lucia shakes her mother lightly. The pink mermaid was scared. "Mother. Mother. Mother, wake up." Lucia pleaded.

Sandra didn't respond.

The rose gold mermaid was scared more. Lucia shakes the dark red mermaid lightly again. "Mother! Mother, please! Wake up, mother!" The princess exclaimed in her beg.

No movement from Sandra.

Lucien swims to the pink mermaid. The cerulean merman was compassionate, touching the princess's both shoulders, facing her. "Lucia." Lucien said softly.

The rose gold mermaid glances back at the cerulean merman. "Lucien, what's happening to my mother?" Lucia asked.

The purple mermaid takes the rest of the sea demon's tentacle out of the dark red mermaid. Pearl tries to hold her but Sandra slips off of her grasp. The purple mermaid got startled, swimming after the dark red mermaid. "Sandra!" Pearl exclaims.

The princess and the cerulean merman follows the purple mermaid instantly.

Lucien and Lucia helped Pearl carrying the sleeping dark red mermaid gently.

They put her on the sandy ground.

Sandra slumbered on her back, looking peaceful.

The princess looks at the cerulean merman again. She was frightened.