:::: Foreward ::::

::::::::

::::::::

[Formerly titled: The Angel of Death]

::::::::

Genova Perez was never your average girl. She was born on the twelfth hour of October 1, 1989. This was unusual because her mother hadn't been pregnant when the day started. Along with the unusual circumstances surrounding her birth Nova developed superpowers but they make her feel more like a villain. When she is 10 years old her mother died and while she is living on the street avoiding social services eccentric billionaire Sir Reginald Hargreeves approaches her. He offers her a place to stay and gives her the chance to join the Umbrella Academy.

Follow Nova as she attempts to fix her mistakes and stop the apocalypse alongside the rest of the Hargreeves kids.

:::::::

[The Umbrella Academy]

[Five Hargreeves x oc]

::::::::

[Season One - Season Two]

[Started 12/08/2020]

[Finished - 01/09/2021]

::::::::

[Season Three]

[Started 07/11/2022]

[Finished 02/25/2023]

::::::::

[Season Four]

[TBD]

::::::::

Author's Note

Disclaimer - I only own the characters of Nova Perez and Manuela Hargreeves as well as their storylines. Everything else is credited to the creators of the Umbrella Academy comic books and TV shows.

For the purposes of my story, I have made it so that when Five and Nova return in 2019 they become 16 years old instead of 13. I will be going through my currently published chapters and making these changes asap.

With that being said I am aware of Elliot Page's coming out. This story was written before that so in seasons one and two, in accordance with the Netflix show, Elliot's character will remain as Vanya with she/her pronouns. However, I have written in Viktor's character in season three along with the proper pronouns, he/him. Again, this is in accordance with the show and its storyline. 

::::::::

Nova's Spotify Playlist: Nova Perez's Epic Time Travel Jams

Manuela's Spotify Playlist: Manuela Hargreeves' Post-Mission Jams

Chapter Edited: 07/24/2023

Chapter Word Count: 316

Book Word Count: 316

::::::::