Part 1

This story is purely fictional. It has nothing to do with reality. Don't take it too seriously.

I do not support sexual harassment (rape) at all. It's just a part of my storyline . No need to take it to heart, brain, kidneys or whatever 😜.

Just enjoy the story. If you are uncomfortable you may skip. No one is forcing you to read.

No need to waste your precious time on reading it and writing negative comment. Thanks.

______________________________________

A little boy of age 7 years, broke a plate accidentally. He got scared. A woman came inside and slapped the little boy.

She said, "You little brat! You again broke a plate. I bought this set two days ago, it was very expensive and you broke it". She held the boys ear and started beating him.

The little boy, "I'm sorry mom! It won't happen again".

The woman,"Shut your mouth. Don't call me mom. Your mom died giving birth to you. You are such a useless omega. Your father himself died and left you to me". The little boy was crying.

Just then a man entered and freed the kid from the woman's grip.

The man angrily said, "Cici! What are you doing? What has this little kid done that you are beating him like this? You even stopped him from going to school".

Cici, "If you are sympathizing with him, then why not take him with you. I don't want to keep this useless brat anymore".

The man angrily said, "Shut your mouth. And yes... I'm taking him to my home. I won't let my child suffer by the hands of you", saying this the man left.

Cici, "Yes yes take him and don't let me see his stupid face again". The woman closed the door behind that man and started picking up the broken pieces of glass while cursing that boy.

---

The little boy was 'Wei ying' and the man who took him was 'Jiang Fengmian', Wei Ying's uncle, his mother's brother. And the woman was 'Wei Cici', Wei Ying's step mother.

Wei Ying's father died a month ago. Wei Ying's mother died while giving birth to Wei ying. Mr. Wei then married Cici. Cici hated Wei ying since the start. She used to be good to Wei ying In front of Mr. Wei but would beat and scold Wei ying when Mr. Wei was away from home.

----

Jiang Fengmian took Wei Ying with him. They were walking by foot. Fengmian was holding Wei Ying's hand.

Fengmian, "a-ying! Stay here for a while I'll be back soon". Wei ying nod.
Fengmian went away from there.

When Fengmian came back he saw a car coming towards Wei ying. He ran towards Wei ying and pushed him to a side, the car hit Fengmian. Fengmian fell at a distance. People gathered and took Fengmian to hospital.

The doctor checked Fengmian's legs and got to know that Fengmian's left leg has been paralyzed. He proscribed medication to Fengmian. Wei ying was crying.

Fengmian, "a-ying! Don't cry. I'm fine".

Wei Ying while crying said, "It's... It happened....because of me.... Sorry... Uncle".

Fengmian patted Wei Ying's head and said, "It's not your fault. Now stop crying. You're gonna meet your little brother and sister soon". Wei ying nod with tears in his eyes. Some people took Fengmian back home.

When Fengmian entered the house, Madam Yu came there and was shocked to see Fengmian.

Madam yu, "What happened to you?"