Part 14:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

The lady asked the person who just woke up from coma, "Are you feeling well?"

The person said, "Yeah. I'm.... OK... But... Can you tell me who I am? And what's your name?"

The lady said, "My name is Wen Qing, I'm an alpha and that is my brother Wen Ning, a beta".

The boy said, "Oh... You're siblings".

The lady nodded. The Wen Qing told her brother to make herbal soup for this person. Wen Ning nodded and went to the kitchen.

The boy asked, "Do you know who I am cause....i don't remember anything? What happened to me actually?"

Wen Qing said, "If I'm not wrong you're Chinese from your body language".

The boy, "Chinese?"

Wen Qing, "Yeah. I can understand your language because I have studied for 5 years in China".

The boy, "I don't remember anything".

Wen Qing, "That's because....you have lost your memory".

The boy asked, "How did you... How did you find me and... Didn't anyone looked for me?"

Wen Qing, "We don't even know you. My brother found you at the river side injured. Then we took you to our home. You were in coma for 3 months".

The boy shockingly asked, "3 months.... In coma?"

Wen Qing, "Yes. And you're currently you're in Korea".

That boy asked shocked, "Korea? What am I doing in Korea? How did I get here, I can't remember anything...argh".

Wen Qing, "Don't stress yourself. You are pregnant".

The boy's eyes got more widen. He's getting shocks after shocks since he woke up.

Wen Qing, "Yes you are 3 months pregnant".

The boy, "Pregnant? Then....probably... I was married. Then.... Where could my husband be? Don't tell me he has abondoned me since I lost my memory".

Wen Qing, "I don't know anything. The place we are living is on a hilly area. It's a little far from the Korean border".

(I just added it from myself. I don't know if there is such place)

The boy, "ohh....".

Wen Ning brought soup for the boy.

Wen Qing, "Here. Have this herbal soup. It's good for your health".

The boy, "OK... Thank you".

The boy took the bowl of soup and started eating it. After he finished the soup, he gave the bowl back to Wen Ning.

Wen Qing, "We have to think a name for you".

The boy, "Yes. I can't be nameless".

Wen Qing started thinking of a suitable name.

Wen Ning after thinking for sometime said, "How about Xiao Zhan?"

Wen Qing, "That's nice".

The boy, "Xiao Zhan? I like it. Thank you brother Wen".

Wen Ning, "Your welcome brother Xiao".

Xiao Zhan smiled.

Wen Qing, "Now lie down. Rest for a while. We'll talk about other matters later".