Part 15:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wangji had to go on a business trip to Korea. He didn't wanted to go there since he has got no good memories about that place. But Xichen told him to go as this business trip was important for their company's up growth.

Wangji finally agreed. He packed his luggage.

Wangji took Wei Ying's photo and kissed it, tears started flowing from his eyes. From outside he looked quite strong and matured but from inside he was a broken soul... Longing for his lost soulmate. He also kept Wei Ying's picture in his luggage.

Wangji bid farewell to his parents and left for Korea. His heart was heavy on the way to Korea. He recalled his memory of two years ago. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists to calm himself down since his pheromones were releasing and were suffocating the other passengers.

----

Finally Wangji reached Korea. He first of all went to his hotel room to freshen up. Unfortunately he got the same room he once lived in with Wei ying and spent his loving time with Wei ying.

Wangji went to bathroom to freshen up. After freshening up, he lied on the bed. Memories of the past two years came to his mind.

He closed his eyes. He was trying to sleep but couldn't. Wei Ying's face was flashing in his mind telling him (Wangji) to 'find him'.

Wangji groaned and got up from the bed. He went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

After sometime, there was a knock at the door.

Wangji, "Come in".

A waiter came inside, he had a food tray in his hand. He kept the tray on the table and left bowing to Wangji.

Wangji sat on a chair. He started eating but his mind was still filled with those beautiful memories of his and Wei ying.

----

Time skip:

Wangji was coming back from his conference. He came back to his hotel room. He started watching the TV after freshening up.

Wangji was switching channels. He stopped on one channel, where there was a news that 'the Yilling Laozou is going to reveal his face today'.

Wangji found it interesting. He started watching that channel. Many people were gathered around the stage.

Wangji was looking at the stage only. He doesn't know why but...he looked more interested in seeing the person named 'Yilling laozou'.

At last a person got on the stage. Wangji got shocked to see the person. And after hearing the person's voice, Wangji got up from his chair. He got his car Keys and started going in the direction where the person 'Yilling laozou' and the crowd was present.

Wangji in no time reached that place. He was stunned on his place when he saw the person's face and his bunny smile. Wangji felt like he is sticked to the ground and he can't move.

When the person was asked his name and other things the person started telling about himself to the crowd.

The person was about to say his name but Wangji shouted 'Wei ying'.

The crowd looked at Wangji, that person also looked at Wangji.

----

Xiao Zhan was shocked to see Lan Wangji, he was happy also because finally he's going to meet this person on whom he has a huge crush.