Part 4

Wei Ying was now living with Qiren and Sizhui. He was very happy. He would call Qiren as 'grandpa'.

----

On the other hand, after two weeks Wangji woke up from coma. He looked here and there. He saw a nurse entering the room.

The nurse said, "You're awake. I'll call the doctor right away", saying this the nurse left. Wangji was thinking about Wei ying.

After sometime, Xichen and Mianmian entered the room with a doctor. Mianmian ran towards Wangji and hugged him while crying.

Xichen also came towards them and hugged Wangji and Mianmian.

Mianmian in a cracked voice said, "a-Zhan! I'm glad you're OK now". She kissed on Wangji's forehead.

Wangji asked, "Mom! What actually happened to me?"

Mianmian, "You were in coma for 2 weeks. I'm glad that you're awake now".

Wangji, "Mom, dad! Is Wei ying alright? Did he came to visit me? If not I'll inform him that I'm OK now".

Mianmian and Xichen went quiet because they came to know that Wei ying has gone missing since the wedding day.

Wangji again asked seeing his mom and dad quiet, "Mom, dad! Why are you quiet? Has anything happ....no no no....nothing can happen to him. I promised to protect him forever".

Just then the doctor entered, he checked Wangji and then said, "Your son is alright now. His internal injuries are healing. But he needs bedrest for a week. We have discharged him, you can him back".

Xichen, "Thank you doctor".

Wangji repeat the same question again but his parents ignored it.

----

Xichen and Mianmian took Wangji back home. Wangji lied on the bed.

Wangji said, "Dad! Can I go meet Wei ying?"

Xichen said, "You have just got a discharge from the hospital, don't you remember what the doctor told you and still you're urging to meet Wei ying now?"

Wangji kept quiet. Mianmian told Wangji that she's going to make porridge for him while Xichen got an important call, so he went out of the room to pick it up.

Wangji took out his new phone that Xichen had bought for him. Wangji was restless because he didn't got any information about Wei ying from his parents, also he didn't remembered Wei Ying's number. He was frustrated.

----

At night, Wangji while eating said, "Dad! Why don't you just tell about Wei ying? I'm restless. I want to know whether he's fine or not. Why didn't he came to meet me?"

Xichen and mianmian were now fed up with Wangji's consistent questions.

Xichen opened his mouth to say something but Mianmian interrupted.

Mianmian said," a-Zhan! Listen, my dear son. Wei ying.... Is not good for you. His aunt already told me that he's a cursed omega but I didn't listened. If I have had listened at that time.... You'd have been fit and fine. Because of his bad Luck, you suffered. I will find someone better than Wei ying for you. I don't want my son to face dangers again because of that cursed.... ".

Wangji had enough, before Mianmian could complete her sentence Wangi said," Momm!! Please stop calling him that. You know how much I love him. I can't think of someone else besides him. And what happened to me was not because of Wei ying. It was written in my fate so it happened. Please don't say something like about Wei ying again ", saying this Wangji got up from his seat and left.

Mianmian called Wangji but Wangji ignored her.

Mianmian," Why aren't you saying anything? Didn't you saw how he talked to me ".

Xichen," He's right. You should act like a brave minded person. Don't be narrow minded. What's written in destiny can't be changed. You can't accuse anyone like this. Please...change your mindset ", saying this Xichen also got up from his seat and left. Mianmian gritted her teeth.

Mianmian thought," Yeah! they're right but.... I can't risk my son's life. What if... What if something bad.... No no no... I won't let it happen. It's good that Wei ying left". Mianmian clenched her fists. She also got up from her seat and went away from there.

----

On the other hand, Ling jiao started dating Wen Chao secretly. Madam yu wasn't aware of this.

One day madam yu decides to marry off Ling jiao. Ling jiao didn't like the person her mom chose for her. He wasn't that rich while Wen Chao was more rich.

Ling jiao refused but Madam yu didn't listened to her.

One day Ling jiao ran away from home with Wen Chao. She left a letter for her mother saying that 'she has left with her love and will never return again '. Madam yu became so angry, she crumpled the paper.

----

Wei Ying was living with Qiren and sizhui happily. One day Qiren told 'Wei ying to bring his (Qiren's) glasses from the drawer'.

Wei ying nod. He opened the drawer and started searching for the glasses. He saw a photo there. He picked it up.

He thought, "Why is this picture here?"

Wei Ying decides that he'll ask Qiren about it. He came out and gave Qiren the glasses.

Wei Ying asked, "Grandpa! Can I ask you something?"

Qiren, "Yes... Why not".

Wei Ying showed Qiren the picture and asked, "Who's this person?"

Qiren took the picture and said, "This?"

Wei Ying saw tears in Qiren's eyes.

Qiren, "Do you know him?". Wei ying nodded.

Qiren, "Oh... I see".

Wei Ying, "Can you tell me about it?"

Qiren took a deep breath and told Wei ying everything. Wei ying was shocked to hear it.

____________________________

Thanks for reading.....

I know this update is short, it's because I didn't wanted to write but for my marshmallows I wrote it.

I don't know why but.... I don't have the heart to continue this. But I'll try to complete it. And I'm not sure about next update. You have to wait for it, sorry.

Thanks for your love and support.....