Part 9

Mistakes ahead. Please  bear with it. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wei Ying came to the kitchen. He saw Meng Yao making coffee.

Wei ying, "If you wanted coffee you could have told the servants. You are our guest".

Meng Yao gave a cunning smile saying, "Guest.... And me? Listen to me you poor fellow! This is my house...I am not a guest but basically you are".

Wei Ying, "Excuse me? Anyway don't take it in a negative way. I can make coffee if you want".

Meng Yao, "There's no need. And I'm not making this coffee for myself. I'm especially making it for Wangji ge. He really liked coffee made by me back then".

Meng Yao was done making the coffee he was about to leave but Wei ying stopped him saying, "Give me this tray, I'll take the coffee for Lan Zhan".

Meng Yao's blood boiled when he heard Wei ying calling Wangji as 'Lan Zhan' but he with a fake smile
said, "no! I'll give this coffee to Wangji ge by my own hands. Also I want to have some private time with
Wangji ge".

Wei Ying in a stern voice said, "Don't cross your limits. I know you are his cousin but maintain some distance from him. He is my husband now".

"What's happening here?", Mianmian's voice came from behind.

Meng Yao said innocently, "Aunty! I made this coffee for Wangji ge and this omega is not allowing me to give it to Wangji ge saying that I might have poisoned it. You tell aunty....can I do something like this?"

Wei Ying, "What are you saying? When did I said such thing?"

Mianmian, "Why not? What else can we expect from you. You just want to embarrass my nephew, huh? He's a very nice, caring and sweet person unlike you, cursed omega".

Wei Ying looked down, his eyes became teary.

Mianmian, "a-Yao! Give this coffee to Wangji. He's in study room".

Meng Yao gave a sweet smile saying, "OK aunty". Meng Yao smirked looking at Wei ying and left.

Mianmian looked at Wei ying and said, "Now why are you standing here. Get out of my sight".

Wei Ying went away from there. He went to the garden. He sat there. Tears fell from his eyes.

--

On the other hand, Meng Yao knocked at the study room's door.

"Come in", Wangji's voice came from inside.

Meng Yao went inside and went near Wangji.

Meng Yao, "Wangji ge! Your coffee".

Wangji kept his book aside and took the coffee mug saying, "Ahh... How much I wanted to have coffee. Wei ying is very thoughtful, he sent coffee for me. But why you bought the coffee? Where are the servants?"

Meng Yao was happy first but on hearing Wei Ying's name his mood got spoiled.

He composed himself and said," Wangji ge! I made this coffee. I told Wei ying to send this coffee to you through a servant but he ignored me and went away telling the servants to not listen to me. So I thought I should bring it for you".

Wangji said after taking a sip, "Wei ying did that? I don't believe it".

Meng Yao, "Wangji ge! He only pretends to be good with me in front of others but when we're alone he shows his true colors. I don't what have I done that he hates me this much".