Part 11

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

_____________________________________

Wangji came back home after dropping Wei ying at Qiren's house. Wangji went straight to his room. Meng Yao went to Wangji's room. He knocked at the door.

Meng Yao asked, "Wangji ge! Are you alright?can I come inside?"

"I don't want to see anyone.....go away", Wangji voice came from inside.

Meng Yao gritted his teeth and said, "OK". Meng Yao left from there and came to the living room where everyone were sitting.

Mianmian said seeing Meng yao's sad face, "a-Yao! Don't worry. Now Wangji is angry. His anger will subdue soon".

Meng Yao, "Hmm... I hope it happens soon and Wangji ge divorce that omega as soon as possible".

------

On the other hand, Wangji was sitting in his room. He was trying to calm himself down. The scene of Zixun holding Wei ying was flashing in his mind. He went to washroom to take a cold bath to calm his anger.

Wangji after taking bath came out of the bathroom. He changed his clothes and lied on the bed.

Wangji, "Wei ying! Im sorry for hurting you. I know I have broken your heart. But this was the only chance. I can't let you suffer here. I believe you. I know you're innocent. I just want to keep you away from bad people. I'll take you away from here for few days soon. Just wait for few days ". Wangji closed his eyes.

-----

It has been 3 days since Wangji left Wei ying at Qiren's house. Wei ying was trying to act normal in front of Qiren and Sizhui but deep down he was sad. Qiren few times asked Wei ying if 'anything is wrong' but Wei ying would say that 'everything is alright'.

In these three days, Wei ying tried to call Wangji but he didn't picked up the call. Wangji didn't even messaged Wei ying. Wei ying was very sad. His heart ached by thinking that Wangji doesn't believe in him. But he still had a ray of hope that Wangji will come to pick him up one day.

Wei Ying thought with tears in his eyes, "Lan Zhan! Don't ever leave me please. I... I can't live without you.... Please come to me".

-----
On the other hand, Wangji acted like he doesn't even care for Wei ying. He emenced himself in office work. He acted normal with his family but didn't got close to them. Meng Yao tried hard to get close to Wangji but Wangji totally ignored him.

One day Mianmian in middle of other talks mentioned about leaving Wei ying, Wangji got angry at this and he left from there. Wangji was angry with his mother that how could she even say this to him.

-----

On the fourth day, Xichen came back home. He met with everyone. He asked about Wei ying. Mianmian was about to say something but Wangji interrupted her by saying 'Wei ying was missing his grandpa so he went there'. Xichen nod in understanding.

Xichen gave an envelope to Wangji saying, "Wangji! This is your gift".

Wangji," Dad! What is it?"

Xichen, "Open it".

More than Wangji Meng Yao was curious to know what's in the envelope.

Wangji opened the envelope and said, "Honeymoon trip to Korea?"

Xichen, "Yes. I didn't brought you any gift so I thought of giving you this. Anyways after marriage you haven't gone somewhere. I thought I would give it to Wei ying but he's not here so.... I gave it to you. It's a week trip. Enjoy".