Part 6

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Wangji after a week was allowed to go out of the house. Wangji gathered information about Lan Qiren. He heard this name from his dad's mouth. He got all the info. The info said :

"Lan Qiren lives with his sister's son in a small house. In his house an omega also lives. There are no much information about that boy but it is said that he came back from Korea".

Wangji was curious to know about that omega. He don't know why but his extinct tells him that that omega could be his Wei ying.

Wangji told his parents that he's going out to meet someone. His parents agreed and didn't asked much.

Wangji took his car and went on the said address. He could have taken bike but he wasn't allowed to use bike for now.

Wangji on reaching there knocked at the door. After sometime, he heard door opening sound. He straightened his back. A teenager boy opened the door.

He asked, "Yes sir! How may I help you?"

Wangji, "I want to meet Mr. Lan Qiren".

Sizhui said, "Oh grandpa. He's not at home, he'll come back in a while. If you want you can wait for him".

Wangji,"ok I will wait".

Sizhui, "please come inside". Wangji went inside. He sat on a chair. Sizhui went inside Wei Ying's room to inform him about the guest.

Wei Ying was combing his hair. He asked, "Sizhui! Who was at the door?"

Sizhui, "There was a person who wanted to meet Grandpa. I invited him inside and told him to sit".

Wei Ying, "OK but who is he? Did you asked his name?"

Sizhui gave an awkward smile and shook his head.

Wei Ying, "Sizhui! You should first ask for the person's name before letting him enter".

Sizhui, "Sorry".

Wei Ying, "It's ok. I will go ask for some refreshments from that guest". Sizhui nod.

Wei Ying went out. The person was backfacing Wei ying. Wei ying went near him and was shocked to see the person. The person was also shocked to see Wei ying.

Wangji,"Wei ying!"

Wangji ran towards Wei ying and hugged him.

Wangji while hugging Wei ying said, "Wei ying! You're here. I was really worried about you. I'm glad that you're doing well. I'm sorry that I didn't come to you as soon as possible. Don't leave me again please. I really love you. I.. I can't live without you".

Wei Ying was silently listening to what Wangji was saying. Wei ying parted from Wangji and said, "Lan Zhan! I'm sorry but.... We can't be together. I... I don't want you to cross any danger because of me. Please leave. Forget about me. You will find someone who can keep you safe and happy. Im cursed. You may cross with danger again".

Wangji was getting sad more like angry. He held Wei Ying's both arms tightly and pulled Wei ying closer to him. Wei ying got scared looking at Wangji's dark, angry eyes.

Wangji said angrily, "Shut up. Don't you dare to call yourself cursed. You are not allowed to think that you're cursed. And let me tell you clearly, we Lans fell in love once in life and are always loyal to that person. So don't ever think about shipping me with someone else. I, Lan Wangji, only love you and will always do. No matter what is written is fate, we'll face it together. I can't leave you. I'll marry you only, understand? "