End:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

Wangji and Wei ying safely landed in China. Wei ying took a deep breath. He was hoping everything to be better.

They reached Lan Mansion by Xichen's car. Their driver drived them back home.

Wangji took Yuan in his arms, he held Wei Ying's hand and squeezed it a little. Wei ying smiled at Wangji.

When they entered many flower petals fell on them.

Xichen and Mianmian came there and warmly welcomed them. Many maids were standing there holding a sign board saying 'welcome home our kids'. Wei ying smiled brightly. Yuan clapped his hands.

Mianmian took Yuan from Wangji and started kissing his whole face, Yuan was giggling at his grandma's action.

Wangji and Wei ying greeted Xichen and Mianmian.

Xichen, "Come come... Don't stand there".

Wangji and Wei ying went inside. They all sat in the living room. Mianmian ordered the servants to bring refreshments.

The servants brought refreshments and a cake. It was Wangji's favorite flavor, chocolate cake.

Xichen, "Wangji! Your mother made this cake with so much love. She didn't knew about Wei Ying's choice so she made chocolate cake".

Wangji, "Thanks".

Mianmian, "Let's cut the cake".

Yuan said in his baby voice, "Yuan...cut...cake".

Mianmian nodded. She held Yuan's hand. Mianmian and yuan cut the cake together. Yuan clapped happily.

Mianmian fed the cake to everyone. They all sat together and talked with each other. Xichen and Mianmian were playing with Yuan. There was a happy family moment.

Wei ying smiled heartily with teary eyes. He always wanted a family like this and finally... Finally he got it.

Wei Ying got a call from Wen Qing. Wei ying picked up the call. Wen Qing was asking Wei ying about his safe flight. Wei ying talked with her.

Mianmian told Wei ying to give her the phone, she wants to talk with Wen Qing. Wei ying gave her the phone.

Mianmian talked with Wen Qing. She thanked her for saving Wei Ying's life and keeping him safely with them like a family. Mianmian then cut the call.

It was almost dinner time. Mianmian said that she has prepared many dishes for dinner.

After the table was set by the maids, all the family sat at the dinner table and enjoyed their meal. Wei Ying's happiness had no bound.

At 11.30pm, everyone slept. Yuan was already slept. Wei ying and Wangji also slept hugging Yuan.

----

It has been 3 days since Wei ying came back to China. He feels like home here in Wang Mansion. Mianmian treats him like her own son.

Yesterday Wei Ying visited Qiren and Sizhui. They were really happy to see him. Wei ying missed them a lot. They spent a good family time.

Qiren gave his blessings to Wei ying. Qiren and Sizhui were so happy to see Lan Yuan. They played with Yuan.

Qiren was really happy to see his great great grand nephew. Wei ying spent the whole day with them. At night after dinner he came back home with Wangji.