Part 3

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Wei Ying was much worried for Lan Zhan. Mianmian was crying. After sometime, mianmian got a call from Xichen.

Mianmian, "Dear! How is a-Zhan?"

Xichen, "I... I took him to... Hospital... His condition is....". Xichen couldn't control any longer and cried.

Mianmian got much tensed, she asked crying, "Dear! Please give me the hospital address, I'm coming".

Xichen cut the call and sent the hospital's address to mianmian.

Mianmian left for the hospital. Wei ying and Madam yu followed her. Madam yu didn't wanted to go but on urging of Fengmian she went with Wei ying.

Wei Ying was crying. His heart was sinking. He was praying that nothing happen to Lan Zhan.

Xichen hugged Mianmian to comfort her saying, "Don't worry... Our a-Zhan is gonna be alright".

Madam yu was glaring at Wei ying while Wei ying was sitting at a corner near the wall, tears were flowing from his silver eyes.

After sometime the doctor came out. Xichen came towards the doctor asking, "How's he?"

The doctor said, "He's out of danger but.....".

Xichen was relieved when he heard the first part but when heard 'but' his heart started beating fast in terror, he was silently praying that everything would be alright.

The doctor said, "Your son has gone into a temporary coma".

Xichen, Mianmian and Wei Ying's eyes widen at this. Xichen supports mianmian.

Xichen asked with great difficulty, "for how....how much....time will...will he be....be in coma?"

Before the doctor could say something, madam yu spoke, "It's all because of this cursed omega (pointing at Wei ying). I told you on the very first day madam Lan but you didn't listened to me. If you had listened to me this all wouldn't have happened. Your son would have been OK". Wei ying lowered his head. He was feeling guilty. He was thinking 'why the ones he loves and treasure suffers because of him?'

Anger surged within Mianmian. She clenched her fists, her eyes turned more red. Xichen tried to calm her but she slapped Xichen's hands away and came towards Wei ying.

Xichen nodded at the doctor, the doctor left.

Mianmian shouted, "Wei wuxian! Listen to me carefully, if anything happened to my son... I will never forgive you. Get out of my son's life. Leave him alone".

Madam yu gave a satisfied smirk and left leaving Wei ying.

Xichen spoke in a stern voice, "Mianmian! Keep quiet. It's hospital. It's not his fault. Our son will be alright. Don't slander Wei ying". But mianmian ignored him.

Mianmian continued, "If you stayed with my son.... His life would become hell".

Xichen held Mianmian and shook her saying, "Mianmian! Don't say such things. Don't you know how much a-Zhan loves him. He'd be broken if Wei ying left".

Mianmian, "I don't care. I just want my son's happiness".

While Xichen and mianmian were talking, Wei Ying's heart was sinking, he couldn't bear the pain in his heart.

He thought, "Aunty is right! I should leave. Im cursed. I don't want my Lan Zhan to suffer more because of me. Lan Zhan deserves someone better". Wei ying left there quietly.