Part 2

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Ling jiao was talking with her boyfriend on the phone. Her boyfriend told her that 'he wants to meet her'.

Ling jiao told him to 'come over since mom and dad aren't home'.

After sometime, the door bell rang. Wei ying thought that ' aunty and uncle are back'. He opened the door. Meanwhile, Ling jiao was coming downstairs, she saw Wei ying opening the door. She saw her boyfriend, she was about to go out but when she saw her parents coming towards home, she ran back to her room.

Wei Ying asked the boy who was at the door, "Who are you? What do you want?"

The boy named Mike said in flirty tone, "I... I'm Mike. You're really pretty omega", he was about to touch Wei Ying's face but instead got pulled backwards by collar.

Mike looked at the person who pulled him, it was Fengmian.

Wei Ying, "Uncle!"

Fengmian angrily said, "Get lost. Don't let me see your face again". Mike said nothing and left, he knew that this man is Ling jiao's father.

Madam yu and Fengmian came inside.

Madam yu snapped at Wei ying, "You cursed omega! You dared to call your lover home in our absence".

Wei Ying, "No aunty! You have misunderstood, I don't know this boy. Please believe me, uncle! I don't know that boy".

Fengmian smiled and said patting Wei Ying's head, "I know my son, you're not like this". Wei ying nodded.

Madam yu was enraged she said angrily, "How could you believe him so easily?"

Fengmian turned towards Yu and said, "I have firm believe in Wei ying. You instead of doubting Wei Ying's innocence ask your daughter about her doings".

Madam yu, "What do you mean?"

Fengmian, "This boy.... Came here for Ling jiao. Yesterday I saw this boy standing near our house and Ling Jiao was at terrace at that time".

Madam yu's eyes widen at this. She went inside Ling jiao's room and started scolding her. She told her 'to stop doing what she's up to'. Ling jiao was very angry. She was accusing Wei ying for all this.

Madam yu, "Shut up. Your father saw you talking with that boy with his own eyes".

Yu held Ling jiao's ear and said angrily, "Don't let me hear any complaint from you again, understand?", saying this she left Ling jiao's ear and left the room in anger. Ling jiao crossed her arms.

----

On the other hand, Wangji couldn't stop thinking about that boy. He decides to go to the same place where he saw that angel yesterday.

Wangji thought," What have you done to me pretty boy. I can't stop thinking about you. I have never felt so much attracted with anyone before. I badly want to see you".

-----

The next day after office Work, Wangji came to that same place and saw that boy standing there. That boy stood there for sometime and then sat in a taxi. Wangji decides to follow that boy. He follows that boy to his (Wei Ying's) house. He saw that boy ringing the bell. After sometime, a 12 or 13 years old boy opened the door and welcomed that boy with a smile. That boy patted the little Boy's head and went inside.

Wangji made a call to his manager. The manager picked up the call.

Manager : Yes boss, any order for me?