Part 7

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

One day, Ling jiao felt like vomiting. She went to bathroom and emptied her stomach. This was happening with her since few days. She decides to do check up. She went to hospital with Wen Chao. Suzi was not home. She went to visit her mother. Ling jiao got to know that she's 2 weeks pregnant. She got so happy. Wen Chao also seemed much happy. They came back home.

Suzi came back home the next day. She got angry when she saw Ling jiao sitting on a chair ordering a maid to do the work.

Suzi, "Bitch! Why are you sitting like this idling? Where's Chao Chao?"

Wen Chao came out of the room and said, "Suzi dear! You came back".

Suzi, "What's happening here? Why isn't Ling jiao working?"

Wen Chao, "She's pregnant that's why. From now on she won't work. I have assigned a maid. She'll do all the work".

Suzi got shocked and also angry. She wanted to give birth to Wen Chao's child. She didn't expected that Wen Chao would make Ling Jiao pregnant. She angrily went inside her room.

Ling jiao smirked evily. From that day on, Ling jiao and Suzi used to fight on small matters.

Ling jiao decided that she'll change her idea and will kill Suzi and her child and then will live happily with Wen Chao.

Wen Zuliu bought poison for Ling jiao and gave it to her by someone secretly. Ling jiao smirked when she got the poison.

Ling jiao, "Suzi madam! Say goodbye to your pathetic life".

Ling Jiao mixed the poison in milk and told the maid to give the milk to Suzi. The maid did as told. She give Suzi the milk. Suzi drank the milk.

After sometime, Suzi felt strong pain in her stomach. She wanted to shout for help but no voice came out of her mouth. She saw fell on the ground with a thud.

Ling jiao was waiting outside. She hurriedly came inside and saw Suzi lying on the floor unconscious. She made a call to Wen Chao and told him everything.

After sometime, Wen Chao came and took Suzi to the hospital.

Ling jiao was patiently waiting for good news. After sometime, the doctor came out.

Doctor, "Mr. Wen! I'm sorry to say but your wife had a miscarriage due to falling. Also your wife's condition is critical, pray for her".

Wen Chao sat on the ground. Ling jiao smirked. She went towards Wen Chao and started comforting him.

The doctor went inside the hospital room where Wen Zuliu was standing. Wen Zuliu gave a thumbs up to the doctor. He gave money to the doctor. It was Wen Zuliu who told the doctor to hide the truth from Wen Chao.

Wen Zuliu then left the hospital secretly.

-----

Wei Ying got to know about his uncle Jiang's death. He cried a lot. He visited his uncle's grave and cried. He didn't had the guts to enter the Jiang household and to face madam yu.

----

Time skip: wedding day:

Today was Wangxian's wedding day. Wei ying got ready. He was very happy. He was smiling looking at himself in the mirror.

Sizhui entered the room and said, "Wei ge! You're ready".

Wei Ying nod.

Sizhui, "Wei ge! You look so handsome today".