Part 16:

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.
______________________________________

A doctor came out of the hospital room.

Wangji asked, "Doctor! How's he?"

The doctor kept quiet for a while and then said, "the patient's condition is not good. He has lost too much blood. You have to arrange O-negative blood within 8 hours. If you couldn't be able to do it.....then we're sorry".

Saying this the doctor left but others got tensed. What are they gonna do now. How are they going to arrange O-negative blood?

Wen Qing patted Wangji's shoulder and said, "Don't worry. We'll try our best to arrange blood".

Wen Qing and Wen Ning called their friends and told them if they know someone with O-negative blood because they need blood urgently. It's a matter of life and death of someone. But none of them knew anyone with O-negative blood group.

Wangji's mind was not working. He decides to call his dad. And he did so. He told his dad everything. Xichen got much worried. He tried to comfort Wangji that everything is going to be alright. Wangji was crying. It was the first time after many years that Xichen heard Wangji crying. Xichen wished he were there with Wangji.

Wangji, "Dad! Wei ying.... He's gonna be alright, right? Nothing can happen to him... I... I won't let anything happen to him... I won't... I can't loose him.

Xichen (on the phone) ," Wangji! Stay calm. Don't panic. Believe in God. Everything is going to be alright. If you want I can come to Korea through emergency flight".

Wangji, "No no dad... I have people here. OK dad... I'm keeping the phone". Wangji cut the call. He asked the Wens and they shook their heads in no with sad face.

Wangji went out of the hospital. He wanted to look for someone who has O-negative blood group. Wen Qing and Wen Ning asked the hospital staff if anyone has O-negative blood group but they all refused.

Wen Qing told Wen Ning to take Yanli and Yuan back home. Yuan and Yanli didn't wanted to leave but Wen Qing urged them to leave, so they finally agreed.

----

There were only 3 hours left. Wangji was sitting at a corner holding his head,he was crying. Wen Qing was pacing here and there in tension.

Wen Ning was trying to calm down Wangji.

A person was coming out of a hospital reception with some files in his hands. He looked at the family looking devastated. He asked a nurse 'what's wrong with them?' the nurse told that person everything.

That person thanked the nurse and came towards Wangji and Wen Qing.

He said, "Hi! My name is Xue yang. I have O-negative blood. I want to help you".

Hearing this Wangji hurriedly got up from his seat and without warning hugged Xue yang.

Wangji in a cracked voice said, "Thank you....thank you so much".

Wen Qing told the doctor that someone's ready to give blood. The doctor took Xue yang with him.

After sometime, Xue yang came out holding his arm.

The doctor also came there and said, "We have transfused blood to the patient. He'll regain consciousness in the next 3 hours".

Wangji, "OK doctor.. Thank you".

Wangji turned towards Xue yang and said, "Thank you... Thank you so much. I thank you from the core of my heart. I'll do anything to return the favor".

Xue yang smiled and said, "There's no need for returning the favor. I did it out of humanity. I have been through such situation before. Same was the case with my mother. She needed blood but there was no donar and she.... She died. I felt really hurt at that time. And today when I saw you... I remembered that time. I didn't wanted you to feel the same pain as I felt after I lost my mother that's why I helped you".