Part 10

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Lan wangji came back home. He went to his room but didn't find Wei ying there. He came out of his room. He saw Meng Yao and Mianmian sitting in the living room. He asked about Wei ying.

Mianmian said, "He might be in study room".

Wangji, "OK thanks".

Mianmian and Meng Yao smirked. They followed Wangji to the study room. Madam jin also followed.

Wangji opened the study room door and was shocked at what he saw. He saw Wei ying in the embrace of Jin Zixun. Wangji was enraged.

Wangji asked in a stern voice, "What's happening here?"

Jin Zixun steadied Wei ying and said, "Brother Wangji! It's not what you think. I'm not a pervert who eyes other's omegas. You should keep your omega in control. I came here to find a book and Wei ying came after me. He was trying to seduce me. He was.....". Before Jin Zixun could complete his sentence a punch landed on his face. Everyone got shocked. They didn't expected such action from Wangji.

Wei Ying's head was spinning. He sat on a nearby chair holding his head. His vision was still blurry. Wei ying fainted. Meng Yao was looking at Wei ying with disgust and pure hatred.

Wangji kicked Jin Zixun and
shouted," Just shut up! I don't want to hear anything else".

Wangji was about to punch Zixun again but mianmian refrained him by saying, "Wangji! What are you doing? He's your cousin. Instead of believing in him you are believing in this outsider".

Meng Yao said, "Brother Wangji! Aunty is right. You should believe in my brother. I agree with brother. This omega is not as innocent as you think. I have seen him many times trying to hit on brother".

Wangji shouted, "Shut uuuppp. Just shut up. Wei ying is not like this".

Madam jin, "So you mean that my son is lying?"

Wangji ignored everyone. He picked up Wei ying in bridal style and went out of the study room.

Meng Yao clenched his fists.

Mianmian was much angry as her plan got failed. She planned all this together with Meng Yao so that after seeing it Wangji would kick Wei ying out of his life but nothing such happened.

Jin Zixun was gritting his teeth. He wasn't aware of this plan. He earlier saw Wei ying entering the study room. He saw a servant taking juice for Wei ying. He sent the servant to the kitchen to bring water for him. The servant obeyed. Zixun mixed some powder in the juice. This juice will make a person defenceless and not in right state of mind. Zixun wanted to spend some time with Wei ying alone.

When the servant came back, zixun gave the juice back to the servant and went away for a while to wait for the effect.

Meng Yao saw Zixun mixing something in the juice. He already guessed the next step of Zixun so he decided to carry out his plan now. Meng Yao told his aunt about it and she also agreed. Mianmian then called Wangji and told him to come home early. Wangji also agreed.

Xichen wasn't home. He went on a business trip to Wuhan. Mianmian wanted to use this opportunity to drive Wei ying out of this house and also from Wangji's life.

-----

Wangji laid Wei ying on the bed. He started pacing here and there in anger. The scene of Zixun holding Wei ying close to him was flashing in Wangji's mind.

Wangji looked sternly at Wei ying who's eyes were closed. He was looking like an innocent baby.

Wangji poured water in a glass and threw it on Wei Ying's face. Wei ying opened his eyes slowly. Wei ying got up holding his head. He looked up at Wangji and got scared looking at Wangji's red eyes. The dark aura around Wangji was scaring Wei ying off.