Part 12

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with them. Thanks.

______________________________________

In the morning, Wangji got up early. His eyes fell on Wei ying who was sleeping peacefully in Wangji's arms. Wangji slowly removed Wei Ying's arms that were wrapped around Wangji's neck. Wei ying hugged a pillow.

Wangji then got up and went to bathroom to freshen up. After sometime, Wangji came out of the bathroom. Wei ying was still sleeping.

Wangji softly called Wei Ying's name few times. But Wei ying didn't bulged. Wangji started shaking Wei ying.

Wei Ying removed Wangji's hands from himself and mumbled, "Go away. Let me sleep".

Wangji, "Wei ying! Get up. It's 8:00am. Don't you want to explore Korea with me?"

Wei Ying, "Only 5 minutes more please".

Wangji, "If you kept sleeping like this....I'll leave without you. Then you can stay in this room all day".

Wei Ying instantly got up and said with an angry pout, "Lan Zhan! You are so mean". Wei ying cutely rubbed his eyes.

Wangji, "Go freshen up now. And don't pout otherwise I'll eat you raw".

Wei Ying, "Shameless. How could you talk like this early in the morning". Saying this Wei ying got up from the bed and went to bathroom. Wangji smiled.

____

Lan Wangji and Wei ying after doing there breakfast were about to go out but suddenly Wangji felt really hot.

Wei ying, "Lan Zhan! Are you OK?"

Wangji with a hoarse voice said, "I... I'm feeling...hot...looks like my...my rut  has hitted me".

Wei Ying, "Oh....I... I can help you", Wei ying blushed after saying it.

Wangji, "Wei ying! I might....hurt you and my rut will last for... 3 days".

Wei Ying smiled and said, "Its ok I will manage. I can't see you in pain".

Wangji, "Wei ying! I can stay in a separate room for....these three days. I...".

Before Wangji could complete his sentence, Wei Ying kissed Wangji.

Wangji was trying hard to Control but finally he went out of control since Wei ying was touching Wangji here and there and was seducing him.

Wangji picked up Wei ying in bridal style and threw him on the bed due to which Wei ying bounced on the bed a little.

🔞🔞🔞 You may skip if you're uncomfortable :

Wangji removed his shirt and came on top of Wei ying. He started kissing Wei ying aggressively. Wangji was rubbing his private part with Wei Ying's private part. Wei ying was moaning in between the hot kiss.

Wangji removed Wei Ying's shirt
without breaking the kiss. Wangji attacked on Wei Ying's neck. He licked and sucked Wei Ying's delicate neck. Wangji also licked Wei Ying's mark.

Wangji then trailed down to Wei Ying's chest. He took Wei Ying's one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it aggressively also Wangji was exploring Wei Ying's bare upper body with his hands. Wei ying was feeling pain and pleasure both. He couldn't help but moan.Wangji sucked the other nipple too.

Wangji looked at Wei ying who was breathing heavily, his eyes were half closed, his chest was moving up and down, his nipples were now swollen and bright red due to aggressive sucking. Wangji felt more aroused looking at Wei ying.