2

Saturday came and Dino went to the cafe as he's been doing when they don't have any schedule for that day.

Dino first when he asked Haeri how to ask a girl out, she just told him to ask, the worst that could happen is hearing a no. But that's why he's so afraid of rejection. Not like his members, he has no experience with girls, he debuted really young and the only time he speaks with girls are idols, so he always finds a way to speak with them, asking about their album and stuff like that but with a person outside his world he doesn't know how to interact.

He entered the cafe and immediately notice her, she has her hair in a ponytail that shows her features even more.

"Hey Dino, the usual? " she asked him with a wide smile

"Yes, please"

"Coming right away"

"Busy day?"

"Humm not that busy. Shouldn't you be wearing a mask?" She asked whispering

"Not too many people here, it's good."

"Maybe you should post your location, that way this would fill up and my boss would appreciate that very much" her words earned a smile from him

"If I did that I couldn't come here again"

"There's a lot of places waiting for you"

"That was harsh,"he  said placing his hand on his heart

"Sorry, I didn't mean that way. Sometimes I speak without thinking, sorry"

"No problem. But to be honest your coffee is not very good"

"To be honest, I agree with you." she chuckled " So why did you come here?"

"For your drawings. I'm thinking of collecting them in a few years when you become famous I can sell them"

"Shut up. First I won't become famous and secondly, you're already rich you don't need my drawings for nothing"

"You're super talented, you will be famous. Trust me"

"I can draw in your t-shirt for your next concert"

"That's a deal"

"Here take your coffee, with all the talking I almost forgot about it"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. Now if you excuse me, my shift is over and I need to study to become famous like some of us" she smiled taking her apron off.

Dino looked at the cup and saw that she drew a dinosaur painting on a canvas, he took a picture and sent it to Haeri. He's been sending her all the cute versions of the cups.

Walking out of the store he turned right in the direction of the dorms, walking past the cafe he heard sobbing.

"Hayun?" It looked like her but he wasn't sure getting close he could definitely see it was her "Hey what's wrong?" He asked her kneeling down in front of her

"Nothing," she said still sobbing

"Tell me"

"I just fought with my boyfriend"

Boyfriend.... That word made Dino face drop from disappointment, the first girl he was interested in had a boyfriend.

"Why?"

"Today is our 1 year anniversary and he called me telling me he is going out with his friends to some club. Today was supposed to be special, at least for me"

"He's a jerk Hayun, of course, it's a special day. Maybe he forgot"

"That's the problem! How can he forget something like this. I was waiting for this day and now I'm alone while he's partying with his friends" she yelled at him making him a little bit startled, not knowing what to say "Sorry, I'm just angry. I'm gonna go. Good luck on your practices" she got up but before she turned her back, Dino took his phone.

"Here, let's exchange numbers. If you ever need to talk you can call me"

"Are you sure? I could sell your number to my friends and get extremely rich" she said wiping away her tears

"You wouldn't dare but if you do... pretty girls only "

"Wow, dispatch would love to know that" she smiled " thanks Dino"

"Anytime" he smiled at her while she waved at him walking away