53

feat.dino story

"Dino leave your phone

"Dino leave your phone. We're talking about the next album" Joshua said

"Did you talk to Hayun?" Jun whispered to him

"Yeah, she didn't say much but she's ok. I need to thank Mei also"

"No need. She was happy to help"

"She's coming today?"

"I don't think so, she and Haeri are going shopping for Minghao and Tay's baby"

"Is Hayun with them ?"

"She didn't mention"

She was not, Hayun took the day off from her work to have a date with the Hot People group. Iseul has return to the US so Sehun wanted to go out.

sehuuun story

badbsoo my home ♥️

badbsoo my home ♥️

sehuuun is that weeding bell's I'm hearing?
yunyunishere and baby laughter?
mjun stop you two, not yet

mjun love you ♥️

me.i OMG for a second I thought he proposed
tay_tay me too
ineedaeri I'm ready for the next wedding 💒

User1 so cute 🥰

User2 I also though he proposed
User3 me too! So good photo

While Minjun was talkin photos of Sooyun by the water,Sehun and Hayun were by the car enjoying the sunset

"Bubs go there, I wanna take a photo of you"

"Aww I'll be your model"

"Don't joke, my first runway your gonna be there"

"Watching"

"Bitch, you're hot and my best friend. You're gonna wear my pieces and walk that shit"

"Didn't your mom taught you not to swear?"

"Shhh she's not here. Stay there, look at your left"

"Are you excited for Paris?" Hayun asked him while posing for him

"Yup, I'm gonna miss you bubs. So Dino better treat you right"

"I'm not even speaking with him...what he did yesterday was sweet and last night he texted me to check on me"

"Maybe you should talk to him... I know that he'll be at his dorm today"

"Have you been talking to him?"

"DK, he told me they don't have schedules. He wanted to know if I wanna eat with them"

"Seventeen infiltrate in our lives" Hayun laugh "should I go there?" She wondered

After Sehun left her at home, she stood there staring at her phone trying to make a decision.

She felt divided, although she feels hurt by his words she misses him terribly. In her past relationships she never went back running to the guy, if he'd mess up it's over but with Dino she doesn't want that.

She took her keys and left home towards the dorms.

Entering the dorms, no one was in the living room, they must be tired. Getting closer to his room she heard him talk with Seungkwan about her.

"It's hard being in a relationship. I don't know what to do, what to say. I'm jealous of him, he dated her like a normal person, I can't even take her out freely. I get what she said, it was easier to speak with him because he understand her. Like when I'm down because of a mistake I don't tell her, in that way dating another idol should be easier."

Hayun hearing what he said broke her heart. She came here like she never done with other boyfriend, she agree to date him, an idol while she has social anxiety and yet he thinks it's easier to date an idol.

"Hayun? What are you doing here?" Vernon called her out as he was walking into his room

"Apparently nothing." She said cleaning her tears and turning away from the room

"WAIT! Hayun" Dino ran after her " babe what you heard was out of context"

"You clearly said you'd prefer to date and idol. So what now? You think I would prefer date Jongsoo just because he paints?! Ok boys who here paints? Because apparently I should date painters" the members due the ruckus were in the hallway

"Hayun calm down" Jeonghan said grabbing her shoulders "Dino go inside"

"No Hayun, I didn't meant that way"

"In what way? It's too much work dating me? Ok I'll make it easy for you. We're done."

Before Dino could go to her, Mingyu push him inside the room.

"You drove here?" Jeonghan asked seeing her cry, after seeing her nood he didn't want to let her go home like this " I'll take you home, you can't drive like this"

He took his jacket and left home with her. Meanwhile the boys went to Dino who was a mess.

"I didn't mean that. I was saying how much I love her, but she only heard that part"

"Calm down. You're going nowhere like that." S.Coups said " she also didn't meant what she told but really ?! She was here most likely to make amends with you, YOU who suspect her of cheating and she hears you say it's easier to date an idol?! I don't even know what to say to you. Me and Hoshi dated idols, was it easy? Hell no, schedules, hiding..... you have a girl that loves you, and honest and fun girl. We all like her, your family likes her. Dino just forget about Jongsoo and be happy."

"But-"

"If she didn't loved you she wouldn't come" Joshua said " you have to show her you love her"

"I do!"

" after this she might doubt that..." wonwoo added