29

It was around 10am, when Hayun woke up with a buzzing. With barely open her eyes, she lift her head from Dino chest and answers the call.

"I was sleeping...." She whined

"Who are you and why do you have Chan's phone?"

Hayun quickly looked at the phone and cursed that she didn't notice earlier that it was Dino's phone

"Sorry who's this?"

"Geon, Chan's brother now can you tell who the hell are you?"

"Babe who called you?" Dino said opening his eyes, he saw the trouble look on Hayun face and wonder who was on the phone. She mouthed "Your brother", Dino chucked and put the phone on speaker " he knows about you. Relax. Ya tell me what you want"

"Wait that was Hayun?"

"You scared her"

"Hey Hayun sorry"

"Hello, sorry I should've look before answering the phone. I though it was mine"

"So you spent the night together?" Geon asked and Dino saw Hayun getting blushed

"Not your business. Now can you tell me why you called me?"

"Mom and dad wanted to talk to you before your flight"

"Pass them the phone"

"No need, you're on speaker" Hayun face went paled and she hide herself underneath the covers

"I hate you, you know?"

"Love you too brother"

"Hey mom"

"I don't care about you now, put Hayun on the phone" Dino chuckled and held Hayun hand as she spoke

"Good morning"

"Oh sweetie don't be shy. I wanted to meet you but my stupid son didn't let me. Thank you for being there for him, I know how much you mean to him"

"Your son is the one who takes care of me, most of the times" She laughed

"Then I'm happy that's he's fine. Sorry to interrupt your sleep. Chan don't forget to be a gentleman ok?"

"Ok ok, bye" Dino after hanging up the call pulled the cover over them and wrapped her waist " sorry, let's sleep a little more"

"So you talk about me to your family?" She said smiling at him

"Hmmm they need to know who killed me if I disappear someday"

"I'm not Tay, I don't kill"

"Your even more dangerous.... You have Tay and Mei to kill for you"

"Does your mom like me?" She asked placing her chin on top of him

"What's there's not to like? Even the drunk you is adorable" he kissed her. The kiss felt differently, he cupped her face and the other hand was caressing her waist. His tongue asked for permission to enter and she gave it right away.

Now Hayun was sitting on top of Dino with her arms wrapped around his neck and fingers playing with his hair. Dino left her lips to kiss her jaw and neck she left a little moan as another phone buzzed.

"Nooooooo" Dino murmured as he lays back while Hayun answers the call still on his lap

"Hey Tay"

"Where's Dino?"

"Good morning for you too" Hayun chuckled " he's with me"

"He slept there?"

"Hmm, why?"