5

"Hey" she sound so insecure "I know you're probably busy but can you talk?"

"Yeah sure" he said going to Minghao's old room, they still haven't decided what to do so is empty for now.

"I don't even know why I called you, but I needed to talk and I saw your name and -"

"It's ok, I told you to call me if you needed. It's about the date?"

"The non-existence one. He didn't came, too busy to come." She sighed "like your friend is a fucking idol and he found time to have a kid how he does not have time for me?"

"Did he explained why he couldn't?"

"That his boss asked him for something. And he's attitude was the worst like he was superior because he works on a big gallery. AISH I'm so mad. And my friend just say to break with him, maybe they are right but I'm tired listening to that. Shouldn't I fight for him? Why they keep telling to dump him"

"Okay, slow down Hayun... you want me to tell you the truth or what you want to hear?"

"Truth, but soft truth" she asked making him chuckled

"Your boyfriend maybe is overwhelmed by his work and he's taking out on you, which is wrong but you should talk with him and tell him your worries. And I don't know much about your relationship to say you should fight or stay, we know each other for 3 months maybe and only now we've been talking.... But your friends are saying that, there's just a reason for that."

"Like I told you after he graduated there was a change. Sooyun, one of my friends, thinks the way he is right now is not the person for me and that I like the old him not him right now"

"You like him now?"

"I don't like his attitude now but during uni he was the perfect boyfriend"

Dino took a second to breathe and look up to think what to say. It was hard for him to hear her talk about her boyfriend.

"Talk with him Hayun, maybe then he will understand and change his attitude."

"I'll do that. Thank you Dino" she thanked him with a smile on her lips "oh wait, what's your real name?"

"Didn't you Google us?"

"Yeah yeah tell me"

"Chan" he said smiling waiting for her answers

"Chan... it suits you" his name out of her mouth gave him goosebumps "bye bye"

"Bye" he told before hanging off "why she caught my attention?"

"Dino? Why are you here?" Mingyu asked opening the door

"Sorry I took a call and I wanted to be in a quiet room"

"A girl?" He smirked at the youngest

"She has a boyfriend, we're just friends"

"Okay if you say so"