31

Hayun called Dino the very second she got home.

"Hmmm"

"I woke you up?"

"Let me go outside not to wake Minghao" she hear a sound of a door " yeah tell me "

"My piece was sold!"

"I knew it." Dino said excited " I told you, I'm so happy for you"

"There's more. Me and Minjun are going to sign to be artist of that gallery. I'll be having an exhibit in 5 months, me and Minjun"

"Shut up! That's amazing babe, I'm going to be there, and I know the boys will want to go too"

"I feel like this is a dream. And the best part Channie.... My dad told he was proud. He finally saw that my dream isn't useless and I can make a life out of my paintings. I made him proud, they were proud of me" Hayun said sobbing softly "they told me they would be here for my exhibit. I showed them I can do this"

"That's my girl. I'm proud of you, when I'm back we'll celebrate"

"Talking about celebrating, Haeri invited me to her wedding. Do you wanna be my date?"

"Am I worth it to go with the famous artist?"

"I guess I could always invite Suga, Tay knows him..."

"You won't shake me off that easily Cho Hayun"

"Go rest Channie, we'll talk tomorrow?"

"We have to be at the venue early but I'll try"

Mei babies 👼

Haeri
So girls do you have time today to see weeding dresses?
Me and Tay are going today

Sooyon
Busy today but please send photos

I'm in!

Mei
Work babies but send photos and we can evaluate

Taylor
How did your presentation go yesterday?

😊 😊
I'm gonna have an exhibit in 5 months
I'm gonna be a sign artist
I can't still believe

Haeri
Congratulations Hayun ❤️

Mei
My baby is so talented

Tay
Next time we'll be there
Promise
Even Hao texted me saying he's curious about your work

Thanks girls

Hayun could not believe in her life this moment, she has a boyfriend that is making her happy, she has an amazing group of friends and now the dream job.

She was so happy that she couldn't hide the smile in her face.

At the store with Haeri and Taylor, she was trying to find the perfect dress for each one of them.

"Don't forget I need two" Taylor said looking around the store

"Two?" Hayun wonder why

"We're gonna have a wedding here but also in China with his parents and friends, I need a red dress"

"He must be happy to marry there"

"Excited, at first he didn't want the trouble but I knew it was important for him and his parents and.... That way I can rock two dresses" Taylor strike a pose before doing a imaginary runway walk making both girls laugh