13

"Joshua your turn!" Wonwoo called him as he's next one to do makeup.

"I'm sleepy" Vernon said

"You were listening to music all night..." Seungkwan spoke explaining why he was feeling sleepy

"Mei! My mom wants to talk with you" Jun passed his phone to his girlfriend

"Hey why are staring at your phone?" Minghao asked wrapping one arm around Taylor

"I'm waiting for Hayun. She told me she was on her way"

"She is?!" Dino yelled

"Calm down, you're looking good" Jeonghan said patting his shoulder "I thought she was just a friend" he smirked at his big baby.

"She is, but she's a really good friend"

"I'm gonna change Jiwoo diaper, I'm sorry for the smell" Woozi apologized in advance

"My cute angel doesn't smell" DK said playing with Jiwoo hands but the moment Woozi opens the diaper DK thinks differently "ok, what did she ate?"

"All babies poo smell like this the first months" Haeri explain

"Ok, she's here. I'm going to pick her up" Taylor said leaving Minghao alone

Hayun was nervous as hell, it was not the first time meeting them but it was the first time being with them alone.

She heard a noise of the door and seconds later, Taylor welcomed her with a hug.

"You look more nervous than the boys" she chuckled

"Sorry I'm not really good with a lot of people"

"You don't seem that way"

"It takes a while, sorry" Hayun said making Taylor laugh again of how cute she looks.

"Guys Hayun is here!"

Everyone smiled at the sight of the girl but mostly Dino that was rushed to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey Cho Hayun"

"Hey Mr.Chan" she wrapped her arms around him too " looking good"

"Thanks, you look beautiful" he said but his members were quick to mock him

"Is he trying to flirt?" Mingyu asked

"At least he did it without blushing" Minghao added but his words made Dino cheeks change color "nevermind... he's helpless"

"Stop, you're making Hayun shy" Mei stood up and went to the girl " don't mind them, we're way better" she said poiting at the 3 girls.

"Don't forget Jiwoo" Woozi said while picking his daughter and giving her to Hayun "want to hold her?"

"Are you sure?" He nodded

Dino felt joy seeing the girl being included with his members. The atmosphere was warm and cozy. He wouldn't change anything.

As the girls were playing with Jiwoo, the boys were waiting their turn. Dino wanted to be with Hayun but he doesn't mind she's bonding with the girls.

"Time to go" Mingyu said making all the boys getting up

"You can watch me in that monitor, you don't need to be in the crowd" Dino slide his hand on Hayun back "tell me if they annoy you"

"You're hurting my feelings" Mei gasped at his remark

"Good luck Chan" she smiled and startled him by calling by his given name.

"So now that he's gone, tell us more about you" Taylor said immediately after Dino left

" I'm studying art at uni right now... hmmm I live alone, no pets, no brothers. I have 3 friends that are family to me and that's it"

"You and Dino how did you met"

"He went to the cafe and after hearing his name I thought it was cute to draw a little dinosaur on his cup"

"You find the name cute or him?" Mei wiggled her eyebrows

"Both..." Hayun said quietly

"Girl don't need to be embarrassed, we like you. Go for it"

"No! I don't like him that way and I broke up recently. Don't want any relationship in my life"

"Bad break up?"

"We dated for an year but when he graduated he changed a lot. Never having time for me, I'm not clingy but if I ask you to be with me I don't want to wait a month" Hayun said but looking the sad eyes at the girls in front of her she regretted " I'm sorry, I don't think when I talk. You have it worse. I actually don't know how you do it"

"We love them" Haeri laughed " don't get me wrong,it sucks but I wouldn't have it other way"

"You get used to it. And when they come back they pay extra attention to you" Taylor chuckled

"And we have each other" Mei added "when Haeri was pregnant me and Tay were there for her day and night"

"Sorry for what I said" Hayun apologized again

"No worries. Let's watch our boys" Tay said turning her to the screen

"I don't have a -"

"Sure thing babe"

During the performance,Hayun was always drawn to Dino, her eyes followed him without losing him.

After they are done, they entered the room and Dino went straight away to Hayun, sitting next to her.

"So?"

"It was really good.Congratulations to you all"

"Thanks, but " he leaned to her "any compliments for me? Like the ones you texted me?"

"You will never hear me saying that" she smiled flicking his nose. Before he could say anything he was cut off

"Sorry..." Hayun takes her phone "hey Sehun what you need?"

"Sorry babe, I need to speak with you. Can you come to your house?"

"Yeah if course. I'm going home then, but are you ok?"

"Sort off"

"Okay babe. Hot People meeting in..." she looked at the time " 20"

She looked at Dino but since he was close to her he listened the conversation.

"Go" he said nodding with his head " he needs you"

"Sorry, text me later?" She asked getting up

"Of course Cho Hayun"

"See you Mr.Chan" she looked at the boys " thank you for letting me here, bye"

After she left, Jun had to ask

"What is a hot people meeting?" Earning him a slap from Mei

"It's a code when any of them has problems. That was Sehun"

"Have you met her friends?" Jeonghan asked

"Only Sooyun but she talks to me about them all"

"She's good" Taylor said leaning to his shoulder " we like her"

"We'll I hope she liked me"