41

🦖

I
M
B
O
R
E
D

Hey babe
What happened?

No inspiration
Come here
I need to look at you

I fucking love you 😂
But I have a better idea
My mom wants to spend a mini vacation with me
Wanna come?

I'm not sure

She invited you
She wants you there

And you?

I haven't seen you in 4 days because of meetings and schedules
I'm all in for having alone time with you

When we leave?

Tomorrow
Geon will pick you up first and then me ok?

Yeah no problem
See you tomorrow Channie

The call didn't resolve her problem since she still had a blank canvas infront of her. If Hayun could she would call Dino but she didn't want to bother him because she knows how busy he is this few last days.

Their statement led to a numerous shows want them there, some magazines even want to do a cover seventeen couples. It's was a mess but they were ok and their fans weren't leaving them. Carats even did a party in front of the company and sent weeding gift to Woozi and Minghao.

The next day, it was hard for Hayun to get up as she stayed painting until 2 a.m. Her phone rang and she noticed the ID was Geon

"Hey sister in law, I'm downstairs. I brought you coffe like Chan asked me"

"Coming"

The drive to seventeen dorms was actually pretty good since Geon use that time to tell al the embarrassing story's he could think of about his brother.

When he entered the car, he saw that Hayun eyes were red from all the laughing.

"Should I be worry?" He asked

"Maybe. I told her all your super funny story's" Geon said smirking at Hayun who started laughing all over again

They arrived at the house their parents rented, after some time talking with his mom, Hayun entered the room. She thought it was strange Dino not being there but then she saw the bathroom door open.

"You really like to be shirtless"

"Yah I work hard on this" he said getting closer to her and hugged her " finally I can do this, first my brother takes you and then my mom"

"What can I say.... They love me more than you"

"You love bullying me"

"And you let me. Are you a masochist?" She place her hands on his chest and glanced up making Dino roll his eyes "wanna lay down and watch a movie before diner?"

"Cuddles ?"

"Cuddles but wear a shirt"

"Never" he picked her up and throw her to bed