54

After Jeonghan left her home, she broke down....
She didn't want to break up with him but she didn't had other choice, it was hard dating her.
Her mind went over ever moment they were together, every moment he came to her... he did that because he wanted to or because he though he needed too.

🦖

Yun
Talk to me
Before I told that I was talking about how much am I crazy about you

I don't wanna talk.

Babe

Dino stop.
You wanna be with an idol you can

We didn't break off

We did.
You're free
Don't have to sacrifice for me
Don't need to have a hard relationship

Babe
We need to talk
Please

Not now

Next day at the dorms, Dino woke up and went to the kitchen to grab breakfast and was surprised when he saw the girls there with a banner "Congratulations"

"What's this?" He asked

"What you mean? Hayun came here yesterday,she told us" Mei said

"That must be before she came" Mingyu said walking to the counter "good morning"

"Hm? What happened?" Haeri asked

"She saw wonwoo abs and left you? I know I would" Taylor said followed by Minghao flicking her head "sorry"

"She broke up with him" Mingyu told them seeing Dino speechless "our boy here was talking to seungkwan and said that dating idols was easier"

"Ok. I need to cancel our present for Hayun" Tay said picking her phone "on a second though she might need the chocolates"

"Why Dino?" Haeri asked him

"It was out of context"

"So in two days you called her a cheater and hard to date?" Minghao spoke " have fun getting out of that one"

"I know! Just help me."

"Nope, they help you." Mei told angrily at him "I'm going to her apartment"

Taylor and Haeri followed her, they knock on her door. Hayun open in her pijama.

"No no, you're gonna get dressed and we're gonna hang out. I called Sooyun and she's coming to" Mei said

"You know." Hayun said turning to her room

They left the house together, they promised not to talk about Dino as Hayun requested.

yunyunishere story