25

yunyunishere story

"So babe what kind of bed you're looking for?" Haeri asked

"One that doesn't squint everytime I move and cheap"

"Try to sleep in her house, it sounds like an horror movie from all the sounds" Sooyun added

"Ok she definitely need a new bed" Taylor laughed "single or..." she smirked

"Dino ain't sleeping there"

"Yet" Haeri said smiling "how are you felling?"

"Good,he's trying his best to be there for me. Always text me in the morning, even if it's a busy day he'll tell me that.... But I can't lie I'm always worried that someone can see us and everything could blow up"

"Let it" Taylor said "they need to understand that they can have lives"

"Sorry, are you Taylor?" a person came up to them "OMG you are! You're so pretty in real life, Minghao is lucky to have you" the fan was clearly excited

"Thank you but right now I'm with friends so if you excuse me"

"Friends? Or other girlfriends? You can tell me I'm happy they're enjoying their lives. I won't tell anyone. Any baby here so you're probably not the one who's dating Woozi" she said getting closer to Haeri, Sooyun and Hayun. Taylor seeing the freight in their faces went on protective mode.

Taylor put infront of her friends covering them as she also saw the fan's friends with her phone up " I see what you want. Tell your friend to put her phone down" Taylor pointed at the other girl "they're my friends and I won't let you harass them. I'm happy that you support Seventeen and me and Minghao relationship but don't go all detective on my friends. Try to pry in their lives like you have that right just because you like a group of boys."

After Taylor spoke she held Hayun hand as she notice the girl was slightly shaking. They continue their shopping meanwhile the Dino and Hoshi were reading the comments of their fans in their live.

Dino was reading and he was shocked when he read "Taylor went bezerk on a fan", he knew that she was with Hayun today.

Rapidly all comments were about her and the situation, he and Hoshi didn't know what's going on until the manager told them to end the live.

"What happened?" Hoshi asked the manager

"Tay was out with Haeri, Hayun and her friend. A fan approach them and started doing question to the other girls, Tay step in to protect them but the whole scene was recorded. The company is pissed at this situation"

"How's Hayun?!" Dino asked

"Calm, Tay was there" Hoshi said patting Dino's shoulder "what's going on right now?" He asked the manager

"The girls were called there, Minghao and Woozi too"

"And why I wasn't called ?" Dino was getting angry, their dating not even a week and she's already in trouble

"Because you were working" he said sternly " you can go there now"

In the company building Dino got closer to the meeting room and there were screams that seemed from Minghao.

"She won't apologize! The fan was way out of line! She was filming because she was waiting for one of them to confess they were dating a member. Tay was only defending them, if she didn't the fan would harass even more the girls"

"Hao calm down" Taylor said holding his hand " I won't apologize, sorry but you told me in the past that you wanted me to protect the girls identity. Hayun was already shaking when that girl tried to get closer to her."

Dino after hearing a little of what happen he stood behind Hayun and held her shoulders, the girl looked up at his touch, she smiled at him showing him that she was fine.

"Hayun I know that you're new to this but you need to get used to."

"I wouldn't say anything about me and Dino if that's what's worry you, even if the girl put more pressure on me.But don't make Taylor apologize she was defending us"

"We need to do something! They are saying that fame got over Taylor's head and therefore Seventeen image is getting worse"

"I have an idea" Woozi spoke " if Haeri agrees of course"

"You want to say Tay was like that because of me?" Haeri looked at him and he nodded

"Babe you avoid being with Jiwoo outside because you're afraid that people discover it's you who had a baby. It's not ideal but I'll even hire a bodyguard if needed. This way people will comprehend Tay actions and divert the attention from Mei and Hayun"

"Maybe that'll work" manager said

"Won't that just prove them right and they'll be more determined to prove that all my friends are dating one of the boys?"

"Hayun some people thought you were dating your friend, right?"

"Hell no!" Dino yelled " she's not going to say she's dating Sehun while she's dating me"

"They already post pictures that seemed like boyfriend and girlfriend.... She doesn't need to confirm just post more with him"

"If I do that, problem solve?"

"I think so"

Dino left the room slamming the door, Woozi left after him.

"I'll apologize! She won't do that, they just started dating, just let them be" Tay said smiling at Hayun and Haeri " I've got your backs"

"Thanks" they both appreciate Tay help and are sorry that she will need to apologize