22

yunyunishere story

"Hayun you should add a little blue here" Minjun told her

Today is the day Seventeen comes home but it's also the day that Hayun is doing the project, it's almost done but they're doing some touches to be perfect. No one has seen this painting, Hayun was still unsure if this fits the theme, Minjun loves the idea and went with it, he was super excited for creating some characters on Hayun scenery

While the two of them are working, Hayun phone light up.

"Where are you?"

"With your boyfriend. What's up"

"You know Seventeen arrives today why are you not at the dorms to welcome them back?"

"Because I have a project I need to finish. After this I'll go ok?"

"Tay tells you to hurry up"

"At least..." she looked at Minjun who tells her more 3 hours " 3 more hours. After that I'm going"

"If you want you can go" Minjun said leaning at his chair " I know he's important to you, Sooyun likes him for you"

"How are things between you two?"

"Weird if I'm being honest" he chuckled " I want her to be my girlfriend but at the same time I think we're good with what's going on. You know her, she's a free spirit. What if she wakes up one day and tells me she doesn't like me anymore."

"She meet seventeen and she didn't leave you" Hayun laughed

"I just want to wait a little bit more before we can settle down and be boyfriend and girlfriend"

"You really like her" Hayun smiled " I like seeing you all in love"

"Shut up and focus on the canva"

They went on and on that they didn't notice that it was already night time. Minjun was leaving because he promised to eat dinner with Sooyun after she left the party.

Hayun started cleaning all her painting and tools when she hears a knock on her door.

"What did you forg- Dino?!" She was surprised and her reaction was to pull him in so no one could see him " what the hell are you doing here?"

" I was away for one month and this is my welcoming?" He pouted

"I was working sorry I didn't go to your party, but why are you here? You must be exhausted"

"You weren't there" he smiled "I missed my favorite painter. So you were working can I see?"

Hayun glance at the canva and let him see.

"I know this" he said trying to figure out what's the scenery showing " oh the cartoon figures are really cute"

"That was Minjun"

"I know this.... But from where?" He paused thinking hard where that might be "wait isn't this where we hanged out? The tones and layout are similar to our photos"

Hayun nodded her head felling shy now that he mentioned it.

"You told me to draw something that made me happy and made thing of the future" she said as she sat on the couch looking at him still on the stool staring at the painting.

"So I make you happy?" He asked wanting for her jokes but this time ....

"Yes" he freezed at her words, his mind was getting mixed feelings and didn't know what to do or to say

"Me? I make you- What? As a friends right? Or do you mean? I need to reset my head" he said making the girl laugh so hard that even her neighbors could hear

"Come here" she said patting the spot next to her and he did as she told "I like you" she confess looking at him.

His eyes couldn't concentrate on her, he was speechless and happy but scared at the same time.

"You like me?"

"I know every girl you met tell you this" she joked " lee Chan, Mr. Chan , Dino .... Hmmm I don't remember any more. I like you as like like you"

Dino held her hand and putting above his thigh "so you like me?"

"Do you want me to draw to make you understand better?" She chuckled rubbing his hand in circles motions

"I- me and you- like together? No that's not you mean. No right? No you like me but how ?" As he was rambling she intertwined their fingers together

"I like you Dino, not as a friend. You're special to me"

Dino looked at theirs hands and took deep breathes before squeezing her hand and leaning down at his knees.

"I'm so happy" he murmured that Hayun barely heard

"What you said? I can let go of you wan-"

"NO!" He lifted his head immediately and looked at her "now you're not leaving me"

"So you like me?"

"I liked you since I've meet you Hayun" he confess "I'm so happy"

"Even more when you win a award ?" She asked

"A thousand way better" he said hugging her " I hate that I have another tour in 3 weeks" he said

"It's your job I need to get used to it"

"Wait!" He said parting the hug and grabbing her shoulders " we're dating?"

"I hope so"

"You're my girlfriend?"

"That's the deal when you like someone" Hayun smiled at him while he hugs her again

Everyone loves 🎨

Dino

Hot people 🔥

Hot people 🔥