50

After Hayun left the shower, she noticed that Dino mood was worse. He didn't join her in the shower and even started eating without her.

"You didn't ate anything today? You must be hungry"

"I'm not hungry"

"You didn't wait for me. What's wrong? You seem mad at me"

"Maybe I am"

"Why?"

"How your day went?"

"I told you... Well. Are you gonna give a riddle or can you just say what's bothering you?" Hayun said getting a little pissed he was mad since she didn't do anything wrong

"I saw the text on your phone"

"What text?"

"Jongsoo text"

"Channie... again be direct"

"He texted you asking if you were better and if you need help he's there for you"

"Ok, I didn't know about the text.... I was showering. And it was nothing Channie. We bump to each other while I was walking home and he saw me... cry and talked to me"

"Why were you crying? You said it went well"

"And it did. He praise my technique but he gave a constructive critique that upset me a bit. Jongsoo gave me some advice that kinda helped so yes, it went well. I know what to do"

"Yun you should tell me that not your ex"

"But I'm ok, I'm matter in fact I'm excited to draw again and to show the director I do have passion"

"I'm your boyfriend..." before he could continue he got cut of by her

"And you tell me everytime something in practice upsets you? I don't think so.... I'm pretty sure you talk with your members instead of me. Should I be jealous of them?"

"It's different Yun"

"How different? I'm not liking your insinuation"

"He's your ex! I told you I didn't like him talking to you "

"And I have told you I don't like him that way anymore. No matter what he is my senior, he knows exactly what I'm going through. And if you wanna know he helped me figure out what to do. I love you but you don't have the right or reason to think like that. He texted me so what? Did I respond ?"

"I don't know! Maybe you would"

"That's what you think I would do? Chan I'm not a cheater neither a liar. I was always honest with you. Why are you like this?"

"Because I'm afraid of losing you Yun"

"You won't. I mean if you continue with this suspicions maybe. In a relationship there needs to be trust and right now I don't fell like you trust me"

"I do"

"Chan...30 seconds ago you though I would answer to him" she paused cleaning her tears " get out I need to think"

"Yun I'm sor-" Dino said trying to hold her but she distance herself from him

"Go please"

After Dino left out her apartment he was driving but didn't want to go home, he went towards Woozi place.

"Dino? Why you here?"

"I fought with Hayun" he said with teary eyes

"Come in, just don't make too much noise. Jiwoo is sleeping"

Hot people 🔥

I need a drink

Sehun
Happy drink or Sad drink?

Minjun
Got the booze at your home in 20

Sooyun
Come and pick me up

Bring food

Minjun
Sehun get that
I already have movies in mind

Sooyun
Nothing to bloody baby

Sehun
It's Minjun
It'll be bloody

I like bloody
And demons

Minjun
That's my girl

Sooyun
I'm your girl

Minjun
Not about movies

Sehun
Or snacks

Just come already
You're taking to much time
I need to talk