18

It has passed a week since their date that wasn't a date. Seventeen has been extremely busy and Hayun was trying not to drown in so much work from uni.

The worst was her project, she didn't have any idea what to draw. The dream of today could mean so much , the dream of having her degree , the dream of falling in love, the dream of traveling, the dream of happiness.

No picture would come to her mind, as she sat in front of her canvas, her phone light up as her face did.

"You have a thing for calling me when I'm painting" she smiled at him as out down her pencil to tie her hair

"When can  I say, I like seeing you work. Is that for fun or the project?"

"Project, I don't know what to do. Where are you?"

"Company, we're having a break"

"Hey Hayun" a joyful voice appeared making Hayun turn her head

"Hey Hoshi. Wow you really like tigers" she laughed seeing him in a tiger shirt

"Are you painting?"

"Trying too, but your boy Dino called me to disturb"

"He just misses you.Don't break my baby heart"

"We're friends" Dino and Hayun said at the same time

"So you missed me?" Hayun asked smiling

"Aish now you won't shut up. I've been busy so yeah we haven't been talking so I thought I should check up on you"

"You'll go on tour in next week right? Excited?"

"Yeah, we're going to a lot of new cities it's going to be great"

"Bring me gifts"

"Hmmm maybe"

"If you arrived with no gifts I'll kill you Dino"

"So aggressive. Have you been out of the country?"

"Not really, only Jeju"

"You should travel, you told me it's your dream"

"To travel you need money and time. Two things I don't really have"

"Your work so much Hayun, you deserve a break"

"Next year.... This year I finish uni and I can start my career"

"I know your paintings will be a success"

"I can't even finish this assignment" she said in frustration " what does it mean Dream of today? It can be so much things my mind is everywhere"

"Breathe. Think of somewhere, something or someone who makes you happy, who makes you thing of the future"

Hayun breathe with him as he talks with her, after 1 minute a scenery came to her mind.

"You're a genius Dino" she said smiling

"I need to go. They boys are here" he said turning the phone, the boys were waving at her " bye bye"

"Bye thanks"

The next hour Hayun stood there in her apartment painting her heart out,it's was still a draft but she was happier with it.

She had classes in the afternoon and she was not really thrilled of leaving home, once she's focused she wants to make good use of that concentration.

yunyunishere color of my heart 🖤

tay_tay color to make me fall in love

sehuuun black as my heart 😘

mjun isn't that my hat that you borrowed? 🤔
Yunyunishere of course not, it's mine now

badbsoo who gave you flowers
mee.i I was wondering the same thing !
yunyunishere is for class 🤦‍♀️

"I forgot my flowers for class!" Sooyun whined as she sat next to her friends

"I brought some to you" Minjun place some flowers in her bag " I knew you would forget" he smiled

"What's this smell Hayun?" Sehun asked sniffing

"Cheesy" she laughed poiting at Sooyun and Minjun " Just do us a favor and date"

"Shut it" Minjun flicked her forehead "do you have work today? Can we go shop for some supplies for the project"

"You read my mind, I had an ideia but don't have what I need. We can go after class"

"Deal, you two want to come?"

"Can't. FaceTime with Iseul" Sehun answer made Hayun smile

"And you hot girl?" Hayun asked Sooyun

"Eh I have an essay, I'm out. Sorry"

"It's me and you baby girl" Minjun wrapped his arm around Hayun

"Careful... Sooyun can kill with that nails you know?" Hayun said chuckling

After class, Minjun waited for Hayun to walk together to the store.

"So what's your idea?"

"Actually I was stuck, I was having a block and Dino helped" she said earning a smile from Minjun

"So your dream of today is him?" He smirked

"No, we're just friends.I think..."

"You think?"

"When you saw Sooyun more than a friend?"

"You turning this on me?" He laughed " I don't I just did. I saw her differently from you. But you're still my girl too. I just wanted her to see me, to laugh at my jokes, I even started to listen to the groups she listen to know her better"

"That night we were together, he kissed on the cheek and I felt butterflies on my stomach, I didn't even felt that with Jongsoo. I felt good, home cosy but maybe it's because he is a special friend"

"Hmmm" Minjun leaned down and kissed her cheek "you felt the same?"

"No..."

"You have your answer"

"Don't tell them, please not until I'm sure"

"Don't worry, I got you" he wrapped his arm around her "now let's go shopping"

mjun story