52

mee.i story

" So yeah, Jun slept in the sofa yesterday"

"Because he ate the last chocolate? Poor guy"

"Hayun, is lucky he didn't slept in the balcony. I should've done that but it was cold last night"

"I'm pretty sure he will buy you a ton of chocolates today. He loves you so much he would spent a entire day searching for your favorite chocolate"

"He did order 4 boxes, I forgave him before leaving home" Mei said smiling

"Minghao and Tay is the killer couple, you and Jun are the bickering couple-"

"Haeri and Woozi are the cheesy couple" Mei completed her sentence making Hayun laugh

"Why the order is taking so long... I'm so hungry, being hangover is a bitch"

"You drank and you didn't called me? You bitch "

"If I'd called you the bottles wouldn't last the all night"

"I was busy also, emergency meeting"

"Why? What happened?"

"Your boy was stressing and called us to help him. He went to Woozi who called us"

"Hmmm he asked you to go out with me?"

"You think?" Mei chuckled " no, I'm here because I wanted to see how were you. He was a messed so I can imagine you were the same"

"Yeah, I called Sehun, Minjun and Sooyun. I needed a distraction. His words hurt me Mei, how could he think I would cheat on him?"

"He's new to all of this,he was jealous.... That's doesn't apologize for what he said but maybe listen to him?"

"Not now. I angry I might say the wrong thing. I don't wanna think about this "

"No worries, no boys talk" Mei winked at her as finally their order came.

While the girls where eating, Seventeen was getting ready for their live.

"I'm not in the mood for this" Dino said

"I'm so tired, I wanna sleep" Hoshi added leaning to Dino's shoulder

"Suck it up,both of you" S.Coups said "it's just an hour, come on. I'll buy you food after"

They introduce themselves and started answering to comments from fans.

"How was tour?" DK read " fun"

"Amazing"

"So much fun singing for you"

"I wished I was at the weddings. There was idols?" Joshua read laughing

"Minghao wedding was a concert" Jeonghan said " everyone performed"

"Woozi weeding there was non-performance but they were all there too"

"Our friends prefer our girlfriends over us" Jun said chuckling

"I'm pretty sure Tay adopted half of the kpop industry" Minghao said

"She's with Jaehyun and Jungkook as we speak" Woozi said "and probably not seeing this"

"Where are the other girls?" Jun read "Mei is with Hayun"

"Haeri is home with our daughter"

"I hope your happy Woozi! Which members is the next to be a dad?" Vernon read

"One baby is enough for now" Minghao answer "let's see what the future brings"

"Jeonghan babies would be so beautiful" Joshua read " mine would be better"

"Mine would be smarter" Jeonghan said rolling his eyes

"You mean better at cheating?" Dino said making the boys laugh

"Mei is with Hayun at xxxxx, they are in a table next to me" all the boys saw this comment and how carats where excited and even some said they were near.

"Carats, I know you may be thrilled to be apart of our lives but you shouldn't be sharing the girls location."

"Please don't do that" Dino said worried about Hayun anxiety

"I'll text Mei" Jun whispered to Dino while taking his phone.

Seeing all the comments of fans saying they were going to where she was made him stress.

"Carats please don't go there. Hayun has social anxiety, don't make hard for her" he pleaded.

The other members watch as some fans started saying that it was sweet while other wondered if that meant something more.

"Like we stated, Hayun is Haeri's cousin so we do know her so that's why we are worried" Woozi said trying to control the situation

Hot people 🔥

Sooyun
*sent a link*
Ok I know you're upset with him
But he was sooo cute
I would forgive him
I would marry him

Minjun
I'm right here
But he did good
Did someone bother you?

What are you talking about ?
I'm with Mei
Is urgent?

Sehun
Everyone knows you're with Mei
See the link bubs

His company must be pissed
Now I get why Mei was in a hurry leaving the place
No one bothered us
He was sweet
How can I be mad at him?
But what he said still is in my mind

🦖

I know that you're mad but are you ok?

I am

No one came to you ?

No
Thank you

I have your back
Always
♥️