40

It was the morning after the weeding, Dino had stayed at Hayun house. Unfortunately today he has practice with the performance team and then with the whole team. They'll be having a concert tomorrow before Woozi and Haeri's honeymoon.

"Yun... babe" he whispered trying to not wake her completely " I'm leaving I have practice"

"Hmmm" the girl said turning to the other side

"Today I need to sleep at the dorms"

"Hmmm"

"I'll call you at lunch" He gave her a kiss and left.

Arriving at the company he could see the boys were also hangover, mainly Hoshi who didn't take his sunglasses.

"Why did they married right before a concert?" Jun whined drinking some water

"Because of me and Tay. This way they can have their honeymoon now before film in the soop"

"What? That's right we're going after your weeding. And you're honeymoon?"

"It's a mess. I wished we could delay but Tay wanted a summer wedding. So after our wedding we'll go to China and do the second wedding and then we'll be back, I'll film with you guys and after going on honeymoon"

"That's right you're having two weddings" Hoshi said " are we going?"

"I invited you so yeah you're going. And be glad it's not 3 weddings.... Ty wanted her to marry in LA also...."

"How's things going between you and Hayun? Yesterday you seemed...."

"In love. I was ready for Dino to get down at one knee" Jun completed Hoshi sentence

"No, you think? And knowing Hayun she wanted something more intimate and private"

"So you thought about it" Minghao smirked at him

"No, it's just seeing her there with all you and my family I felt really lucky. Like accomplish something"

"My mom liked her" Hoshi said " she asked me when I was going to bring a nice girl like her"

"When are you gonna do that?" Dino mocked him earning him a slap from the him "I'm actually worried about something.... Her ex texted her and he commented on her photo"

"The ex she broke up before you"

"Yup the one that she was crying about"

"You actually need to thank him, if you haven't saw her crying maybe you would be trying to gather courage to ask her out" Jun said

"She's with you now, I know it sucks. Everytime I remember Sean I want to punch a wall but if you're felling insecure can make more damage than him"

"Hey boys, ready for practice?" Junho asked as he walkes in

🦖

Hey cutie Where are you? I woke up and you were gone

Hey cutie
Where are you?
I woke up and you were gone

I had practice
I told you when I left but you where sleeping
I'm going to the venue

I'm so sleepy 😴

Go sleep more babe

Will you come here today?

I can't
And I'll sleep at the dorms today
I actually wanted to ask you something
Wanna come to the concert tomorrow?
The girls will be there and you can bring Sooyun

She's spending the weekend with Minjun....
Can I take Sehun?

Yes, I'll send you the tickets
Will you be ok?
I'll make sure you have good seats but there'll be a crowd

I know
But I'll have the girls and Sehun with me
I want to see you Channie

Thank you ♥️
I need to go, see you tomorrow

Ex-husband 💔

Me and you tomorrow

My house or yours?

Seventeen Concert

Deal
Do they have a kiss cam? 😏

No

That's a shame
But don't worry I'll be there for you
Are you good with the all anxiety thing?

Not sure
But I want to be there for him

Wait....
Jiwoo will be there?

No, Tay brother is going to stay with her

Can I stay with her?

Nope
You stay with me

After getting dress, Hayun went to her job. She has been taking less shift to make sure she has time for painting and preparing her exhibition, it's a great deal for her and she hopes that she can do a amazing job and the exhibition will be a success.

Even serving coffee she's always seeking new inspiration, not that she needs because just one look at Dino and she feels inspired but unfortunately she can't be with him 24 hours.

Hayun need for this exhibition to go well to make her parents proud.

The next day, Hayun woke up with Dino text saying he'll be busy and probably can't talk with her today, and sent her the tickets for her and Sehun.

Yunyunishere story

Arriving at the concert, she entered and walking to her seats she saw Taylor and Mei already seated

"Where's Haeri?"

"She's FaceTiming Ty to make sure Jiwoo is ok"

Sehun greeted the girls before the concert started. As they were performing, they were dancing and singing along.

During the never ending AJU NICE, Dino yelled " Thank you for being here!" and looked to where Hayun was seated. Of course everyone screamed but she knew he told that for her, S.Coups also noticed because he smiled and wrap an arm around Dino "thank you ALL for coming" he said enhancing the word ALL.