45

Hayun was having breakfast at Haeri was since she invited her.

"Hey Hayun" Woozi said entering the kitchen with Jiwoo

"Good morning"

"No need to be this formal, we're family" he said grabbing a piece of bread and passing Jiwoo to Haeri "I'm going to the studio, bye"

"You're still nervous around them?" Haeri asked her chuckling

"Some of them, I'm trying to get better" she paused " so yesterday something happened...I went to the dorms, Dino was alone and..."

"Congratulations baby, but we kinda already knew"

"How?"

"Sooyun was with Vernon, and that boy is brutally honest so he didn't told that but if Dino was asking for time we figured that happen. So how are you felling?"

"I'm happy he felt comfortable with me. It was special" she giggled "I felt like it was my first time "

"You two are perfect for each other. I'm happy that he found you. I felt like he was taking life too seriously, not enjoying his youth. Me and Woozi were really worried about him..."

"I know what you mean, he lives and breathes Seventeen and sometimes forgets about himself"

"Hayun can you do me a favor?"

"Of course tell me"

"I promised Mei to lunch with her, can you stay with Jiwoo?"

"That's not a favor, I love staying with Jiwoo"

Putting the car seat on her car, Hayun drive safely to her apartment. Jiwoo was sleepy so she put her to sleep

Hot people 🔥

Sooyun
Bitch
What happen yesterday?

Sehun
🤔

🤐

Minjun
She got laid
Don't try to hide it

Sehun
Dino went for it?
Wow finally

Can we not speak about my sexual life?

Sehun
Wanna talk about mine?
Inexistent

Sooyun
Do you want me to talk about mine?

Minjun
NO

😂 😂
The boy is stressing

Sehun
Sooyun text me with the details 😉

Minjun
I would kill you both

No you wouldn't

Sehun
You love me too much

As Jiwoo was sleeping, Hayun decided to watch a movie. She put some comfy clothes and laid in her bed next to the baby.

She felt her eyes felling heavier and heavier, she tried to stay away but it didn't worked as she fell asleep next to Jiwoo.

Woozi arriving at the company, saw Dino and told him that Hayun was babysitting Jiwoo. Since his meeting about "in the soop" was over he decided to go to her place and help her with the baby.

Arriving at her place he notice how quiet it was, normally Jiwoo is full of energy so he wondered if they were home or left.

Snooping into her bedroom he saw the two girl sleeping soundly, he could resist thinking this is going to be his future. Arriving home and seeing Hayun sleeping with their babies, and probably all of them with paint with Hayun.

He took a blanket and put over them, seeing them still place in the bed, he couldn't resist to hop on also and have a little nap.

After an hour or so, Jiwoo woke up. She looked at her uncle and climb into his torso and started playing with his face.

Due to all the touching, he open his eyes and laughed seeing Jiwoo smiling at him and calling him.

"Hey baby, come here" he got up with her in his arms " let auntie Hayun sleep a little more. Let's play in the living room"

When Hayun woke up she got scared because she didn't felt or saw Jiwoo next to her. Getting up quickly she open her door to see the adorable sight of Dino playing with Jiwoo with some of her paints.

"You woke up. Sorry she wanted to play with this. I can buy you mo-" he was cut of by Hayun wrapping his arms around him from behind

"Let her play. I'll make lunch for us. Have you eaten?"

"No, I can help you"

"Stay here with her" she remove her arms and Dino wanted more. Ever since yesterday he's been dreaming about their next time. He was addicted to her.

After eating, Jiwoo slept more until Woozi appeared to take her home. The couple now alone, Dino was analyzing some performance as Hayun was on her stool painting.

They were on harmony, even though their was silence between them it was not weird.

"Yun I need to go"

"Tomorrow you'll be leaving when?"

"Early. I'll call you after lunch"

"Ok, bye"

"Not even a kiss?"

"You're going away for some days not for war"

"I hate you"

"No you don't" she said while Dino walked to her and gave her a kiss on her head

"It looks amazing Yun" he complimented her painting " I'm going now"

yunyunishere Finally some days to rest ✨

tay_tay 😂 😂
mee.i I fell on the floor
tay_tay she's worse than me 😆

ineedaeri 👀

badbsoo my schedule is open for you babe
Sehuuun she has plans with me 🔪