9. You're an Asshat

*Nobody's P.O.V*

Scarlet stirred awake . She sat up on her bed, stretched and yawned. Wasn't she on the couch? Whatever. She shrugged and freshened up. She wore a white shirt and denim jeans and went downstairs.

Tony and Natasha were talking but abruptly stopped when they saw her.

"Hey." Scarlet greeted them

"Hey" Tony replied back.

She raised one of her brows and grabbed a box of Pop Tarts out of the shelf.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing" they replied in unison.

"Kay." She said trying not to seem downcast about it.

"Thor, you want Pop Tarts?"

"Yes please!" Thor stepped beside her.

"What is your name Lady?"

"Scarlet. Scarlet Brookes." She handed him the box.

"Thank you Lady Brookes." He tore open the box.

"Just Scarlet please."

"How did you know I love love Pop Tarts?" He asked

"It's general knowledge for every Marvel fanatic."

"Oh..." He handed her the box.

"Thank You." She poured some in a bowl and asked. "How much did you watch yesterday?"

"Avengers: Endgame" A voice spoke up.

Oh so that must be what they were talking about...  Scarlet thought.

"Yes they were. Atleast I'm not among some dumb mortals." Loki said from the doorway.

"Hi Loki! I mean hello. I must it's a great honour to meet you. You are my favourite character. No offense meant." Sacrlet said breathlessly. She turned around and cringed. What was she saying?! She thought. She faced him again and plastered a smile on her face.

Loki was watching her amusedly.

"The honour is all mine Lady Scarlet" He took her right hand and kissed it. She blushed and let out an amused chuckle with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Tony pouted

"Nobody cares. Go get a life." Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna pretend that just didn't happen. No PDA in my house." He said waving his fork between Scarlet and Loki.

"Pretty rich coming from you Stark. I hear you have plans of changing that name soon." Loki asked feigning innocence.

"Shut up Reindeer Games." Tony glared at Loki who just smirked in return.

"All right you too. We all have a lot left to  cover. We need to watch everything left because it gets real important from now on. Everything changes. Everything." They started their marathon again.

They stopped in between a few times when anyone had questions which Scarlet clarified.

"You seem to know a lot of this." Loki said.

"I do actually. It's one of the things I'm good at." She lifted her chin proudly.

"Resume it." Peter wailed.

After Wandavision, Scarlet paused again. "Wanda this is still not your full potential you need to explore more. You don't need to necessarily extract Agatha's power from her. Or anyone else." She added with an afterthought. Wanda nodded shakily. The rest of the day was pent watching movies and shoes except for lunch and bathroom breaks.

"Seriously don't you guys ever pee?"

"I had my uterus removed." Natasha raised her hand.

"I go when you go." Tony said.

"Right." Scarlet said miffed.

-----------------------

Bucky hadn't spoken to Steve since yesterday which left him quite troubled. Whenever he has tried to talk to him Bucky had gone the other way.

"Sam pass me the sauce." Bucky said.

"Stebe... gib him ...ze sauche." Sam said in between mouthfuls.

"Give me the sauce Sam." Bucky said.

"All right. Fine dude. What's got your knickers in a twist?"

"What's wrong Bucky. Why aren't you talking to me?"

"You're an asshat Steve."

"Did I do something wrong? Steve asked baffled.

"You told the group during the blip that we should move on and not dwell on the past but you still went back in time to a woman who moved on from you years ago, married a man, had kisa, had a nice whom you frickin' kissed while leaving me hanging over here. What kind of crap is that? And don't even say you're sorry." He continued when Steve opened his mouth.

"...cause I know you'd do it again." Bucky  banged his fork on the table and left. Steve ran after him.

--------------------------