14. Confessions

*Some Time Back*

"Do you think they'll accept us?" Tony paced around the room.

"It's four in the morning and yes dear. If they speculate about 'Stucky', I'm sure they are not homophobes or something."

Tony laughed and hugged him. Hewant his head on his chest and sighed.

"I'm just worried."

Strange cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"If they say anything I'll lock them in the mirror dimension.

"Even if they say congratulations?"

"No."

"Even if they 'I am happy for you?"

"No."

"Even if..."

"You're a dork you know that?"

"Ni. I'm a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Avenger..."

"And my boyfriend."

"Yes."

Strange tilted his head and kissed him on the lips slowly savouring every moment.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't hear the door opening and closing. They snapped back to their senses when Scarlet screamed.

"I didn't want them to know this way!!" He ran out.

He skidded to a stop in the hallway and breathed out.

"This is not what it looks like."

"Oh yeah?" Steve asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Seriously? This long?"

"What?" Tony asked offended. "We were in a relationship from 2 months."

"Are." Strange corrected him.

"Okay." Everyone said.

"So you don't have any problem?"

"Nope."

" I told you love." Strange said and kissed his head.

"We have an announcement too. Bruce and I are together."

"Wait. What?!"

Bruce was applying jam on his head but decided in his tracks.

"Uhh yeah. That's true. I'll just go to my lab now. Um bye!!" Bruce left now like ran leaving his bread on the counter.

"I'll take this to him." Nat sighed and picked up the plate.

"Goals. Total couple goals." Tony whispered.

"Sooo. Stucky. When are y'all getting together?"

They blushed a deep scarlet.

"It's not like that."

"We're just friends." Bucky and Steve said at the same time.

"Keep telling yourself that." Tony muttered rolling his eyes.

-----------------------

Through the course of the next few days, they watched all the movies and series. Scarlet properly explored the compound.

"So you think its time to use Veritaserum on Pietro?"

"We have completed everything so why not?"

The guardians had left earlier due to a serious issue on another planet that was being invaded. Everybody walked downstairs and opened the door to Pietro's cell.

"Hey guys! You finally decided to come pay your old pal a visit huh? I'm touched." Pietro musick haired and touched his chest.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll no one your intestines and hang you." Scarlet growled.

"Ooh fiesty I like."

"Oooh asshole I hate." Scarlet grimaced. How was this guy the one she liked. Before Loki ofcourse. How could he be such a jerk?

"I know darling, but wasn't I your favourite from the start?" Loki's voice interrupted her thoughts.

She looked at him and he smirked from across the room. She glared at him.

"Let's just get this over with."

"Sure." Bruce walked up to him and inserted the syringe inside him.

Scaet looked at Steve and motioned for him to go first.

"Who is Thanks? Why are you working for him?"

"Slow down. You already know the answer to the first question." A hazy expression came over Pietro's face. "He's a purple alien from Titan. He wants the Infinity Stones to wipe out half of the universe."

"Why are you working with him?" Wanda asked.

"We made a deal where he would bring back our family together. And by that I mean our parents."

"How long have you been working for him?" Tony asked.

"A little over 2 weeks."

"How did you meet him?"

"He came in my dreams and asked me to meet him. One of his goons was there and I talked to him through that guy."

"Why are you after Scarlet?" Loki asked quietly

"Ohhh. You're in love now? Too bad. I was thinking of having her for myself."

"Answer me you pathetic mortal."

"Purple guy needed something in return. I told him about Scarlet and the movies. He probably thought she was a threat or something and asked me to bring her to him. I don't know the exact reason." He shrugged.

"When is he coming?" Scarlet spoke at last.

"In about 5 weeks time. You need to hurry if you want to save the world. And you won't like in the movies. Because by that time every single one you would be dead."