13. Teasing

*Nobody's P.O.V*

"You think I'm adorable?"

Loki teleported them in a deserted alley with only one street light a few feet away. It barely showed what they were doing but cast enough light for them to see without having to strain their eyes.

Loki put on hand on the wall and asked again.

"You think I'm adorable?"

"Yes. Like a puppy."

He lightly trailed her skin with his finger, it sent shivers down Scarlet's spine.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

His hand touched the skin where her shirt had ridden up slightly. She gasped when his cold hand hit her skin.

"You are very clever. I know you find me handsome."

"I know you find me charming and so do I. And you know what?"

"W-what?"

"I won't stop until I make you.... Mine." He said in a dark raspy voice. And then he was going. She cluchted her heart. She looked around the alley but found no one there. She ran a hand through her long wavy hair. This man honestly... She messed up her hair and started the walk back to the compound.

When she walked in, she found Loki on the sofa eating popcorn and watching a movie. He smirked when he saw her but she just rolled her eyes and walked to her room. She took a shower and fell on her bed falling asleep almost immediately with a certain raven haured god haunting her dreams

-----------------------------

She woke up earlier than usual. At 4 a.m with her stomach growling. She went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Scarlet is the kitchen the only place you go?" Friday asked.

"Yes. You got a problem with that?"

"Yes. You're going to end all the food supplies." Friday challenged her.

"Fight me."

"I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm an A.I not a robot."

"Whatever. Can you play my playlist."

"I can but I won't."

"Come on dude. I'm not awake enough for this shit." Scarlet groaned. She smiled appreciatively when it began to play.

Burning up (Fire) by BTS began to play. She closed her eyes and began singing along.

"Burtorunae. Fire!!!! Fire!!! Fire!!"

"Fire!!!!"

All the fire alarms started going off and Sam came running down the downstairs.

"Fire!"

Friday immediately doused the flames but a bitter and burnt smell enveloped the kitchen. Scarlet started coughing and ran out.

"Are you alright?" Loki asked trying to stop his laugh."

She rolled her eyes and walked away. She could hear him laughing.

"I must say Scarlet that  was one of the best shows in history." Nat said laughing.

"Yah! Don't make one of me you spider."

She screamed and ran with Nat following close behind. She saw a long corridor with lots of doors and entered the first one.

She put her hands on her knees and vent to her head trying to catch her breath. When she finally calmed down sheifted her head.

And screamed again.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! My eyes, my eyes, my eyes, my eyes!!!"

She ran out of the room.

"You know what just happened?" She questioned Wanda.

'Oh my god. Finally." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"I thought I'd die before they made a move on each other."

"Who?" Bucky stepped down the stairs.

"Nat and Bruce, or Steve and Bucky or Strange and Tony?" Sam asked

--------------------------