Today is Leaving Day...

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I sat up and looked at my calendar. Today was... leaving day. I decided to drag myself out of bed, thinking of what happened 2 weeks ago. Daddy left, Quan (my boyfriend) cheated on me, and my brother's leaving. I ran the shower and got in. While i washed, i thought about the different things going on in my mind. I started to think about all of the things me and Myles did together.. instead of us calling each other names and talk sh*t. I just thought about the good times we had and I just let the tears run. Then i heard a knock on the door..

Dominique: yes

Myles: hey come on Nique.. i gotta go peeeeeeeee!

Dominique: shut up

Myles: hurry up!

I turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me. I dried my long curly hair and plugged up my flat iron

Myles: Dominique.!

Dominique: shut up i'm tryna get ready.. d*mn.

All of a sudden, he busts in unzips his pants and pees.

Myles: *exhaling*

Dominique: ewwww

Myles: why you lookin' then.?

Dominique: i'm not even lookin' so shut up.

Mom: hey both of you stop it. NOW!

We looked at her with the 'who-told-you-to-speak' face.

Mom: well i'll be in the living room.

Dominique: *sighs and waves her off* ok bye

Mom: Dominique Ashton Epps.. don't do this today.

Dominique: well if you wouldn't have done that 2 weeks ago, dad will still be here.. but is he? (calling out) DAD? DAD ARE YOU HERE? (talking back to mom) nope.. he's not.

I was finished flat ironing and curling my hair then i walked past her. While i did that, I bumped shoulders with her and kept walking.

Mom: you come back here young lady.! do you here me.?!

Myles: apparently not mom.. so stop trying.

I heard him walk to his room and close the door.

(2 hours Later)

I was finally finished with getting dressed and i put this on: http://www.polyvore.com/dominique/set?id=74282222 . I put on my favorite, baby lotion, and walked over to Myles room. I saw that we almost matched because he had on this: http://www.polyvore.com/myles/set?id=74287515 .

Dominique: you ready? *sigh*

Myles: yea but just know that I will mail you stuff and hopefully we can get on the computer and Skype each other.

Dominique: yea and don't forget to call me when you get there.

Myles: i promise i won't but if i can't just know that i will call one day. Alright come on.

We both walked out the door and went to the car. Mom came out and got in and me and Myles sat in the back. We were heading down the road. I felt Myles wrap his arm around my neck and pulled me closer. Then I felt myself starting to drift off.