Is there something wrong.?

I limped into the hospital and I saw....

All of a sudden I went falling to the floor on my back. I could hear the doctors trying to talk to me but I couldn't respond even if I wanted to. I mean how can I after what just happened.?

<3 hours later>

I woke up to see everybody and I mean everybody in my room. I looked down to see myself in this: (in comments) I shifted alittle but I couldn't get up fully ... well not yet. then Myles grabbed my hand.

Myles: Dominique.?

He had tears in his eyes. everybody did. even.. Roc. hell I never thought he was gonna cry for anybody especially for a person like me.

Dominique: *moaning and blinking*

Daddy grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and so did everybody else. I started crying.

Dad: it's alright baby daddy's got you.

Dominique: daddy... *laying my head on his chest*

Lauren then wrapped her arms around me. even my friends were there. they hugged me really tight. then it was the guys turn and finally Roc... oh god I miss him so much.. and I loved him. I STILL do. then the doctor came in. it was Ebony. my friend as my doctor.... how about that.

Ebony: how are you doing girl.? *hugging me*

Dominique: I'm fine Eb.

Ebony: that's good just sign the bottom line and you're free to go.

Then it was time to go. I put on this: (in comments) .

???: guys why don't y'all go on and i need to talk to Dominique for a second. please.?

E/b else except ???: alright

They left.

Dominique: yes.?

Then he hugged me. I just fell into his arms and his muscular frame and just cried.

Dominique: roc.?

Roc: no let me talk... D I know everything was wrong and for me wing the axe wound is really am. I should've never did that to you. I'm s-(GCO)

I didn't wanna hear it anymore. I just wanted his lips on mine. so I kissed him and in the background all I hear is ooh... I laughed and all of a sudden, Ebony tapped my shoulder. I turned around and said...

Dominique : hey what's up.?

Ebony: uh Domi honey .... I got some news for you and I don't think you will like it....

Dominique: *putting my head down* go ahead and tell me....

Ebony: uh you're pregnant ...

Dominique: *walking away and whispering and crying* I knew it .

Roc: *running after me* wait Dominique wait...

I stopped in my tracks with my hands over my face crying. he hugged me some more .

Dominique: I'm sorry...

Roc: it's not your fault. plus me and Desiree part Ways Because she cheated on me too many times. and I still love you to this day. when you left that day, I missed you already and I'll treat that kid like it's my own . I need you back . I need you.

Dominique: *crying* I need you too.

Roc: come on let me take you home and get your stuff that you need and I'll satisfy you for the rest of your life baby. please baby come back.

Dominique: okay baby I will

So we walked back to my car and he drove. then I knew I really need to get my shit and move frfr.

/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/

What's up everybody.!! how's everything so far.? that's good well you see what happens when you're with somebody for a long time right.? Dominique is now back with Roc and aren't they cute.? give me all the feedback you can and either the end of this week or the beginning of next week I will already have another chapter up for you and like I said I will post the pictures of the outfits and things in the comments section below vvvvv have a great day.!