Starting Trouble

Roc's POV::

I ran back to the house as quickly as I could, tripping over my own feet as I stumbled through the door. As I walked through the door, the guys were up. I was getting ready for all the questions that were about to be thrown at me. It was silent for a few minutes.

Roc: ... What yall???

Ray: so did you tap it ? *laughing*

Prod: shut up nigga . damn. Was it her dawg?

Roc: *smiling hard* yea man *usher voice* . It was my baby girl.

There was a small knock at the door. I ran to it and it was... Prince.

Roc: damn man I thought you was Dominique.

Prince: yo what happened when I was gone?!

Dominique's POV::

I had to call somebody ... and it was my main one.. Ebony .

(OTP With Ebony; D=Dominique , E=Ebony)

*ring *ring *ring *ring

E: mmmm hello *sounding sleepy*

D: girl I got something to tell you

E: *yawns* hold on for a second girl.

I heard blinds being shuffled and whispering.

D: Eb what's going on?!

E: my baby daddy.... um.. I mean my boyfriend is here and I gotta get out of here. I'll come to you first. what's your address?!

D: it's 4387 Norwood Ave. .... now what's going on??

E: I'll tell you when I get there with Tyson. bye

I heard a door slam and glass break before she hung up.

Ebony's POV::

The door slamming and glass breaking made me jump . I grabbed Tyson and tied him to my upper torso and threw our bags down a stairwell of our apartment . (A/N:: she was wearing this >>> in comments ; and Tyson was wearing this>>> in comments)

Khalil: where you at bitch?!?!

I slid my phone into my jacket pocket and jumped out the window and ran but I saw him making his way around the side of the apartment where I was. I picked up my bags and ran . I jumped a fence and ran as far as I could. as I got farther away from the house, I begin to think I had left something. I felt in my other jacket pocket and thought: OH SHIT!! DOMINIQUE'S ADDRESS! But I couldn't turn back because he would kill me and my baby. So I just kept running until I could almost see Dom's house in the clearance.

Dominique's POV::

I decided to change into something comfortable when I heard a demanding knock on my door. I opened it and in the next few minutes I was being swung across the room by my hair. I screamed and pleaded for them to stop. he finally stopped but he pulled out a gun. luckily my children were still sleeping.

???: bitch where is she??

Dominique: idk what you're talking about *crying* who... Who are you talking about??

???: my girlfriend snuck out

In my mind I automatically thought : *gasp* Ebony.

He still had the gun up to my chest where my heart was . I grabbed my AK47 and held it up to his mouth. He let go and ran out.

???: I'll get yo ass next time.

I was all bloodied up by the time Eb came.

Ebony: OMG what happened??

Dominique: a guy came by and he said where's his girlfriend?? Ebony do you know him??

Ebony: ..... Yea he's my boyfriend. Ray is actually Tyson's father....

Dominique: let's talk about that later. I gotta get my children out of here Cuz he said he'll be back.

I packed all of my clothes and got dressed into this. I woke up the kids and you know they wanted to fuss. Of course Nene making baby coos .

Nick: mommy please more time to sweep (sleep)

Dominique: no baby we're going to see daddy and your uncles.

Nick: otay mommy!

Dominique: put your shoes on baby and meet aunt Ebbie in the living room.

I started getting Nene all bundled up so she wouldn't be cold and Ebony was getting Ty ready for the cold night too. even tho we're going across the street. We grabbed our bags and left. Wait till Roc here about this.

We made it across.... *knock *knock *knock. The door flies open and ....

Roc: baby girl???

I jumped into his arms while I had Courtney in my arms and Nick Hugged his legs. ray ran towards Ebony and hugged her, looking at little Tyson too.

Roc: baby what happened to yall???