It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

How do I say goodbye to what we had?

The good times that made us laugh

Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever

But forever's gone away

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road

Is going to lead

All I know is where we've been

And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow

I hope it's worth all the wait

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories

To be my sunshine after the rain

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories

To be my sunshine after the rain

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

[It's So Hard to Say Goodbye by Boyz II Men]

~Dominique's POV:

The song played as we all walked into the church. Fans were already in crying their eyes out. Everyone was crying... except for me. I was cried out and i guess i had no more tears left. That was my twin by blood and my first baby. Me, Roc, Daddy, Lauren, and the others walked up to the first pew. The rest of our family members were right behind us in the second and third pews. I looked at Roc and even tho he had sunglasses on, he was crying his heart out. They all were. Loud, endless sobs that made me want to cry but I just couldn't anymore. I lost 2 people that i loved.

(A/N: I will post what everyone is wearing at the funeral ... poor Myles) I looked over at Marissa who was pregnant and looked like she ain't slept in years. Then it started. Pastor Jones (James Earl Jones Google if you don't know him) got onto the podium and spoke.

Pastor Jones:: PJ

PJ: Dearest... Myles. I remember when Myles and Dominique used to come to church and fall asleep... On the front pew.

We all started laughing alittle.

PJ: and out of all those years that i've seen Myles, he was always the best male child that has never shown off for anybody and he's always been the greatest kid ever.

Pastor Jones continued talking about Myles. I looked back and saw.... My mother. She was crying and luckily i didn't see Brian. She smiled alittle to try to get me to smile but I just turned around.

PJ: now a word from his beautiful twin sister, Dominique. Come on up sweetheart.

It was pure silent as I walked up to the podium. I have a huge feeling of stage fright that came over me. And I just stared. I looked at Roc and i saw him mouth the words "Say Something Baby". I took a deep breath and began talking.

Dominique: wow... I never imagined... *voice cracking*... being here. Ya know Myles was always the big brother looking out for me. Even tho we're 1 hour apart.

Everyone laughed. I felt better about being up on the podium.

Dominique: he was always there when i needed someone to talk to... even for when it was *wiping my tears* something outrageous and strange... like for all you girls out there... the time of month.

And we all started laughing.

Dominique: and I know Myles wouldn't have wanted us crying right now *voice cracking again* because he always kept us lifted up. We love you Myles and we miss you like crazy.

Then it was back to that pure silence.

For the next 30 minutes, we all drove in our black cars and trucks to the grave site. As for my unborn baby, I decided to cremate him and spread his ashes on top of Myles grave. we each had special black gloves so we can each put our hands in the urn and spread my baby's ashes with our hands. We all went back to church to have a dinner. We were all sitting at one big table and I was talking to Roc. then Pastor Jones came up to us with a bag in his hand. I was eating baked beans and I felt him tap me on the shoulder.

PJ: here you go Miss Dominique. My wife made it for you.

Dominique: what is it.?

PJ: well she dreamt of fish last night. So there might be a second coming. *smiling*

I grabbed the bag and pulled it out. it was this: (pic in comments)

Dominique: she dreamt of fish. *smiling* it's beautiful. thank you tell her I said thank you.

I stood up and hugged Pastor Jones. I turned back and folded the blanket up and put it back in the bag.

Ray: yo Dominique.? What does dreaming of fish mean.?

Roc: yea baby what does it mean.?

Ebony: I can't believe y'all never heard of that old saying before.

Prince: I haven't heard of it either.

Leah: dang...

Dominique: it means I'm going to be ... pregnant.

Roc: really I'm so happy.when we get home, I got a surprise for you baby.

Everyone except me and Roc: oohhhhh.

I wonder what that surprise is.

Hey everybody how's it going.? I know I kinda cried on this one too but tell me what ya think and thanks for reading .!! I will also post the what everyone wore at the funeral down below.. thanks again!!