What Happened?

Brian: Where in the h*ll have you been?!

Dominique: None of your d*mn business. Now mine your own busin-

I felt Brian pulling my hair from behind.

Dominique: Brian your hurting me.!

Brian: it's not Brian to you bitch.! It's daddy. I'm your daddy now so you gon' respect me in this god d*mn house.!

Dominique: you're not my f*cking daddy so let me go.!

Then everything went black.

{3 HOURS LATER}

I woke up in my room, with my shorts and my panties off. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I just laid back and cried. I had just been raped. I finally got the nerve to get up and find my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere.

THOUGHTS: THAT SON OF A B*TCH TOOK MY PHONE.! NOW HOW IS MYLES GONNA CALL ME.?!

I went into my bathroom and jumped at the look of my face. It was swollen and my lip was busted. My face was basically looking like someone smeared blood all over it. I grabbed my rag and tried my hardest to wash my face. It hurt like h*ll. I decided to switch into my batman leggings with a yellow shirt and my bedroom slippers. I was gon' tell mom about this. I walked into her room and she was basically giving him a bl*w j*b. She jumped up and wiped her mouth as she saw me.

Nia: What happened to your face.?! Was it Quan?!

I snatched away from her and went downstairs and got me a bowl of cereal. I looked into the fridge... no milk. So I got me some water. Like daddy used to make. Except it wasn't daddy making it. I tried my hardest to fight tears and keep my mouth shut. *scoffs* I know this is gonna go on for the rest of my life.  As soon as I was finished, HIM and HER came out of the room, he waved and I just looked away.

Brian: what's wrong with you? someone woke up on the wrong side today? I would think so.

Then my phone rings. I looked into the direction it was ringing. Mom just walked back into her room. I ran to get my phone but HE had already beat me to it.

Brian: who's Myles?

Dominique: none of your business b*tch 

Brian: *slaps me*

{4 Months Later}

It's been 4 months since Myles and daddy left. And that son of a b*tch is married to my mother. He has been doing the same things to me constantly over and over again. I have had enough.  I'm leaving tonight. Mom is on a business trip and i'm stuck with this *sshole until she gets back. I had already figured out my plan and my bags are already packed. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. I slid on my pick and purple Yeezy Taught Shirt with tribal leggings and my black and white Adidas Samoas. As soon as he pushes the door open, I let my right out the window. He grabbed my hair and started punching me continuously but I was maintaining myself. I finally got a hit in by hitting his dick and when he bent down, I gave a straight kick to the face. I hopped out my window and it started pouring down rain.

Dominique: why me?! huh? do you hate me?! huh?!

There was flash of lightning. I ran for my life and into an alley. I hid behind a dumpster and I watched as his car pass by. I made another run for it and I ended up in the wrong territory.

GUY #1: hey baby, nice seeing you again.

GUY #2: yea I missed you a lot.

Dominique: what do you want from me?!

GUY #3: iight iight leave her alone! *walking from behind a curtain* baby... baby girl?!

Dominique: daddy?

Daddy: it's me baby it's me.

I ran up to him and hugged him like there is not tomorrow.

Daddy: whoa whoa whoa, what happened to your face.

I felt myself fading away and then everything went black.... again.