The Cookout Pt. 1

As soon as we got back...

Lily: Nani Dom.?

Dominique: hmmm.?

Lily: may I hwave sum to eat pwease.?

Dominique: what do you want Lily Bean.?

Lily: *starts speaking spanish* un sandwich de atún con mis papas fritas. (A tuna sandwich with chips)

Dominique: sure no problema mama (no problem mama) *walking to the kitchen* anything else.?

Ray: what are y'all saying.?!

Lyle: ¿Me trae unas frutas en un plato, por favor? *sitting at table* (bring me some fruit on a plate please.?)

Lynn: me too.!

Dominique: okay. two fruit plates, a tuna sandwich and chip plate, and some juice. anything else.?

Kids: no Nani.!

Dominique: okay

Everybody else sits down at the counter to watch me work. I made their lunches in 2 minutes. I mean if you do stuff all the time, wouldn't you not slow down for everything.? I don't think so.!

Dominique: okay one plate for you *puts down plate for Lily* one for you *puts down plate for Lynn* and last but not least you too buddy *puts down lyle's plate* juices

I went to go get the juice boxes and napkins and utensils and came back to the table.

Dominique: okay you guys enjoy.

Roc: yo babe how did you do that.?

Ebony: awwww mommy of the year.!

Dominique: I must have that award for 4 years cuz that's how long I've been doing it.

Boys: dang

Myles: yea this girl love her some babies.

Dominique: *smiling big* okay guys let's go .. Trio.?

Lyle, Lily, and Lynn (Trio): yes Nani.?!

Dominique: you know where to find me okay.?

Trio: otay.!!

We all walked into the living room to plan the cookout.

Prod: okay so I was thinkin' maybe we, as in me and the boys, can go to Walmart to go get the meat.

Kiara: wait what are we cookin'.?

Leah: hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken...

Dominique: ribs with EXTRA BBQ sauce, collard greens, cornbread...

Ray: *typing everything in his phone* okay is that all.?

Dominique: we need drinks.

Roc: oh I can handle that

Prince: same here. and we need plates, cups, & plastic forks, spoons, knives, sporks, oh and napkins *typing it in his phone*

J-Lat: and some desserts. ice cream for the kids, strawberry preserves, etc etc

Dominique: all and don't forget music. *twerking in seat*

Boys: *standing up and yiking* aye.!!

Girls: aye get it.!!

Ebony: and we can get the kids ready..

Dominique: oh I forgot and they're gonna be calling me in 3...2...1...

Trio: Nani.?! We finishes.!

Dominique: okay I'm coming.! so everybody know what they're supposed to be doing.

EB else: yep

Myles: iight yall.! lets go

We watched as the boys kiss each of us on the cheek and leave. today is gonna be one helluva day.!

/\/\|/\/\|

Hey. I'm sorry for my absence but I was grounded. BUT I'm back now. so tell me what ya think..!! please and dontforgetto.... VOTE & EVEN SHARE. thanks alot.!