The Cookout Pt. 2

Dominique's POV:

once the kids were finished, the guys got dressed and left. i got the kids ready and then me and the girls got dressed. we went to Party City and got some plates and stuff. i saw something in an isle that i liked. so i decided to go by myself. as i went back there i saw someone that i didn't want to see.

Walter: hey little lady.

Dominique: um hey...

Walter: why so much stuff in your hand?! want me to help?

Dominique: no *tries to walk away*

Walter: whoa whoa where you going?!

Dominique: *yanks arm* away from you!!

i started running from him and ran to the front. the girls along with the kids were talking to the cashier when i walked up to them and pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

Dominique: keep the change.

Ebony: whoa what's wrong?

Dominique: i'll explain later

Lynn: nani are you otay?

Dominique: yea Lynn X. im fine. come on guys hold someone's hand.

we started walking to the car. today's gonna be one helluva night. as we passed a car, i looked up and saw someone in black following us around.

Leah: yo somebody following us.

Dominique: i remember that car from somewhere....

Meanwhile @ the Park::

Roc's POV:

The girls and kids hadn't came yet so we decided to get started on the meat. we had already gotten the other stuff like collard green, condiments, macaroni (complimentary of my mom), and other stuff.

Prince: aye imma put the hotdogs on the grill.

Ray: nah Prince. i got it cuz lord knows you gon burn yo self in a heartbeat.

Prince: don't even try me like that. Roc, Prod... can't i cook?

Roc: ( °_°)... (°_° )... don't bring me into this.

Prod: uh who's ready for the chicken? *walking off to the grill*

all of a sudden the girls and the kids pull up. i saw Dominique pull the kids out.

Dominique: okay you three. hold each other's hand. the line leader holds my hand.

Lily: hey Lyle i wanna be first. cuz mommy always say ladies first. are you a lady? i don't think so.

Dominique: you're not a lady either Lill. but the ladies first thing is correct to Lily is line leader for today.

Lily: yay!!

Dominique: but it's just for right now.

Lily: awww

Lynn: Nani Dom can we play now?!

Dominique: awww okay but stay close.

Trio: k.

Dominique' POV:

before walking to where everyone else is, i looked at the street to see the mysterious car again.

Roc: what's wrong bae? *kisses my cheek*

Dominique: uh... nothing...

Roc: alright well... its time too eat so get yo ass over here to eat.

Dominique: zammm daddy *laughs* alright kids time to eat

Trio: *running toward us* yay food.

the girls started fixing plates and we all sat down to eat.

8:30pm::

we were sitting down when i looked up to see the black car creeping up. then...

J-Lat: everybody get down!!! get down!!

i laid the kids face down and i laid over them so they wouldn't hit. *pow *pow *pow . all i heard were machine guns and uzis.

the noise finally stopped. i sat up and started calling everyone's name.

Dominique: babe?!

No Answer...

Dominique: Roc?

No Answer...

i sat up and saw him laying in a small puddle of blood.

Dominique: no!

i ran over to him and sat beside him cradling his head.

Dominique: baby please don't... don't leave. somebody call 911!!!! baby!

all i heard was sirens and feeling people pull me away from him. i couldn't really see anything cuz of me crying.

Lynn: is he gonna be alright?

Lily: yea i liked him

Lyle & Lynn: me too...

we all got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. like i said... one helluva night.

/\|/\|/\|

hey everyone how was it? im going to post pics of the outfits. other than that... goodnight!!!!